June 9th 2009 - MJ leaves medical center

grrrr MJ looks like himself all the time.

anyway, thanks to the poster who posted the x 17 vid :)

abdkajfkdhyuskskv!!!!!!!!! CURLS!!!! :wild: :wild:

LOL @ the pap in the end: He says "OMG"! :lol:

Good for him. He looks really good right now. This is the best he's looked in years, IMO.

Loving the photos! And please can someone reupload the video? Its arleady been downloaded 10 times lol and says it reached its limit :)

Michael sounded kinda sleepy...
The woman's voice in the beginning "Excuse me! Excuse me!" reminded me of Monty Python :lol:

That guy was so stupid for asking him that! GRRRR MJ should have moonwalked up and down his stupid ass!!

Last edited:
Michael looks really cool, and I love the jacket he's wearing. I think Michael's answer "why wouldn't I be able to", when asked if Michael can still Moonwalk should put anyway any concerns some fans have about Michael being able to pull of his O2 concerts.

DANG! LOL!

Mike got them folks acting crazy and the person at the end who says "OMG he makes me..."

And it also looked like there were 2 police cars at the scene. WOW!

Thanks for this!! :) Mike's looking good!!

Love his answer to their question. Showed em' who's boss! :p

i like the way he answered that person too,michael kinda answered with a sarcastic tone to his voice,love it go michael see you in august baby.

moonwalk.gif

:angel:Thanksss God !! and friends here who post pic and vdo :clapping:
Michael looks gorgeous :wub: in that jacket again :yes: and curls ..oh all this help me feel better right now after long hour at work...

Michael so sweet and papz love him..they always say love you Michael.. in all vdo we see :) thats good

I don't care about the mask, but yeah, he looks really good even with the mask on.
It's important he's doing fine and getting ready for historic shows, woohoo!

Love the hair and the jacket.
And his voice! Aahhh, love it! And yeah, good and logical answer, lol.
Can't wait for the concert!

The medical center or not - he looks better every time we see him and that's a fact.

Last edited:
LOL - He is soo funny there.

Nice video.

Back