003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

You know what. I'm not too worried about this. Alot of people have seeing as he's been visiting medical centers alot. I personally think part of this whole 02 gig is making sure he's in tip top shape. Maybe that was some fine print in the deal made between him and the promoters. I wouldn't blame them for wanting to be sure Michael is in tip top shape.

Whoooo Lord He is FIIIINNNEEE!!! oh and I LOVE the jacket! :D Thanks for the pix!

Thanks for the pics.. Next time he goes out, someone needs to slip him a piece of paper that reminds him to take care of this Raymone Bain situation...

He looks great even with his face covered..lol
Blanket looks like the Long Ranger in the back with his mask on, too cute..

Well everyone wanted the fedora back to compliment the curls, there you go :lol:

i'm never able to negotiate those file share downloads, so i have to wait for youtube, but anyway, there's Mike between the twin bald killers, lol..big time protection. lol

wonder if he's being advised by an agent in the clinic, as far as the Bain situation. lol...maybe they're talkin strategy in there, after all. just a thought about any number of things that could be happenin that defy how a situation looks. lol

Last edited:
:LOL: at the video

the papz ask him "Can you still moonwalk Michael ? "

Michael says "Why wouldnt I be able to ?"

Papz "Oh you're the greatest Michael" "we love you Michael"

They sweet talk him so he will keep letting them get their shots _

last time they were saying
we love you Michael.. keep on giving .. keep on giving .. we love you

YEAH !!!!!
We have Curls and the Fedora :wub:
Life is Good

Last edited:
him and that damn jacket lol i love it

Edit: The video download has reached its limit,can sum1 reupload it and pm me the link so the vouchers want get it haha

Here's the video guys:

var entry_id = "10467"; var entry_tags = "doctor,interview,medical building,Michael Jackson"; var preview = "mjackson060909.jpg"; var x17video_id = "small.mjackson060909.mp4";

Michael looks strong and healthy. And I still so happy about the curls :D

Haha, love the video and the pics. Mike can you still moonwalk: "Why wouldn't I be able to!" lol

Some people talk to MJ like he's a three year old or something. I mean what a stupid question, you finally come face to face with the best entertainer in the world and you ask him if he can still moonwalk.....

I'm still loving seeing pics of the curly hair :)

that was a really dumb question lol ! haha can u still moonwalk :S .. of course he can. im looking forward to the concerts so much. its crazy.

Michael looks amazing, I smiled so much when looking at these pix :')

Haha, love the video and the pics. Mike can you still moonwalk: "Why wouldn't I be able to!" lol

Some people talk to MJ like he's a three year old or something. I mean what a stupid question, you finally come face to face with the best entertainer in the world and you ask him if he can still moonwalk.....

I'm still loving seeing pics of the curly hair :)

yeah...i agree. any other celeb woulda given expletives a new name, and never talk to the paps again.

something sweet about MJ's spirit that says he's got a lot more going for him than other celebs.

what a dumb question :lol:
but at least he answered and we could listen to his wonderful voice :wub:

Great Pictures and video! thanks for posting!

the Curls are still there:dancin:

i agree as well that it was a STUPID question, though Michael had a great answer for them! :D

Thank you very much ! .. " Why wouldn't he be able to moonwalk "

Back