JUNE 13---6 years on...

I remember feeling such a feeling of relief when the not guilty verdict was released. I remember thinking it's over and Michael can get on with his life. It never crossed my mind that much of the media and the general public would attempt to nullify the verdict, and treat Michael as if he was a criminal. I never imagined that 4 years later Michael would be gone. This day is bittersweet. I will always be thankful that Michael walked out of that court house an innocent man, but he shouldn't have ever had to go through the horrors of that trial and I don't believe that he ever completely recovered from that ordeal.

its just another date to me now that id rather forget. just another memory of how a beautiful soul was persecuted and how he spent the last few years of his life trying to recover from it. all those years take away from him and all the things he would have done. have more kids? do so much more career wise. i celebrated it for the first couple of years and then tried to forget it as it just brought back painful memories of what he was put through.i look through the thread and the pics etc and cant believe we actually went through all of that. and for what. they got him in the end.:(

Yes.... I agree. That's how I think too. :( I want to forget this horrible time of Michael's life. *big sigh*

Let's remember him this way :heart:

254340_215225915185034_129666080407685_625471_4884188_n.jpg

Yes.... :girl_sigh: :girl_in_love:

Ankita, thank you so much for this memorial of this great day! Your words were beautiful and touched upon so much that I've been feeling today. Thank you for verbalizing it in such a beautiful and perfect way! God bless you all!

And thanks Qbee for the Vindication Day video. It is both lovely and sad at the same time.

ankita that ws so heartbreaking and beautiful. THANKYOU sooooo much for being there for him. on behalf of those who were too young or just did not know.....THANKYOU. i cant even comprehend how hard that time would have been for all of u and i'm so proud of u. He loves u so much.

One of my most favourite Michael pictures of all time! I was watching him live when he did that, and I immediately touched the screen with my knuckles, smiling, dressed in all white myself(the fans knew Mike and the Jackson clan had decided to wear white that day to show his innocence and so we the fans had decided to wear white too!), knowing that we'd be victorious!
14166997654e0b8a0b930e1f78500d65_499x720.jpg

We miss you Michael!
We love you more!

:heart:_____ :heart:

Thank you for sharing your stories. But reading this thread completly wore me out. :girl_weeping: I feel exhausted.

The banner saying "Michael, on behalf of mankind we're sorry" is so perfect.

I remember that day, I came back home late around after 4:30 PM, I had a student council meeting that day, when I was about to get into the house, my dad told the verdict is gonna be announced, we had CourtTV on, I've been waiting and when I prayed to God, I asked him "Please God, let the verdict be a miracle, please, please...", then when the signal went out, I was upset, then later my mom was on the phone, I asked about the verdict and she said "Not Guilty on all counts.", I couldn't believe my ears, I was so happy I cried.

I'll never forget the day ever.

I feel sick reading this thread...reliving it...and the realisation that 4 years later he left us. Will I ever find peace with that? No.

This was the one of the main reason why I loved this man so much. I am still hurting and I think of him everyday.

there was a vindication video made using Brandy's version of "everything i do, i do it for you". Does anyone have an youtube link for it?

:)

Back