Jermaine was Interviewed (merged)

So, correct me if I'm wrong but, did Jermaine actually say that they were moving a few of Michael's items back to NL? I'm confussed. What would be the purpose since the real estate company hasn't sold it and I guess MJ's trust still owns half...? Just wondering. Besides, the residents have expressed that they would rather it be used as a private residence instead of a commercial or etc zone. Hum...

Jermaine and MIke had they issues, but he did his brother justice with this interview.

The part that I think goes a long way was his response to "What is Michael Jacksons legacy?" And he said (roughly) his love his humantitarianism and he was a great father...Its like Janet said to us he's an icon, but to them he's family. I'm glad he went into the human side of Michael and not just recognize his genius as a singerand dancer.

Good job, 'Maine.

Jermaine and MIke had they issues, but he did his brother justice with this interview.

The part that I think goes a long way was his response to "What is Michael Jacksons legacy?" And he said (roughly) his love his humantitarianism and he was a great father...Its like Janet said to us he's an icon, but to them he's family. I'm glad he went into the human side of Michael and not just recognize his genius as a singerand dancer.

Good job, 'Maine.

Everybody in a family has issues..

It's called being human and a family!

Not about You at all.

This is about his family...his blood relatives

Where did I say this was about me... Gosh.

I'm saying that I don't feel this interview was anything like MJ would have wanted. Has MJ ever let cameras in to his bedroom? In to his "secret" rooms?? No... why start now?? I just think its bad taste... :/

Where did I say this was about me... Gosh.

I'm saying that I don't feel this interview was anything like MJ would have wanted. Has MJ ever let cameras in to his bedroom? In to his "secret" rooms?? No... why start now?? I just think its bad taste... :/

How u YOU know what he wanted...his FAMILY knew him best. :smilerolleyes:

Thank you for this!

I really love Jermain, he is gentle like Michael and always supportive and understanding of him.

Beautiful.

How u YOU know what he wanted...his FAMILY knew him best. :smilerolleyes:

People generally speculate about what Michael would want around here don't they? I think as fans we have some idea.

I agree, it was bad taste. It's like... now that he's gone they can view what they want?

People generally speculate about what Michael would want around here don't they? I think as fans we have some idea.

I agree, it was bad taste. It's like... now that he's gone they can view what they want?

I agree. Hated that part too. Just goes to show that controversy beats it all. Even one's passing...

This made me cry again. Im happy to know that they had a family day not long ago with Michael and the kids.

Ultimately I think its only right that Michael goes back to Neverland, just seeing the footage, the beauty of the place, I did get the feel of Michael being there. It was his creation and has meaning.

Back