Jermaine Speaks Out (Sky News 7/21/09) Merged interviews

I like what jermaine is doing (mad respect from me). He is the only one (in the family) representing for michael, the human the man and not going on about his personal life and business like some of the otherS. If you not holding michael's legacy UP then shut up and sit down. And that's on the real.

I hope they won't do jack at the 02 or for AEGreedy!

Also did you notice what he said about CONTESTING the will. Isn't michael's mother with the help of londell contesting the executors. Is this what jermaine was getting at. Does he not agree with his mother decision?? hmmm?

btw...somebody smack me, cuz I still can't believe our sweety is gone!

I liked waht Jermain said about Michael although it mademe cry again,He was/is his real back bone and closest to Michael.He is a sweet caring brother . Thank you Jermain for Supporting Michael show the what a beautiful soul he had.I really respect you for all the thing you've done for Michael.

I like what jermaine is doing (mad respect from me). He is the only one (in the family) representing for michael, the human the man and not going on about his personal life and business like some of the otherS. If you not holding michael's legacy UP then shut up and sit down. And that's on the real.

I hope they won't do jack at the 02 or for AEGreedy!

Also did you notice what he said about CONTESTING the will. Isn't michael's mother with the help of londell contesting the executors. Is this what jermaine was getting at. Does he not agree with his mother decision?? hmmm?

btw...somebody smack me, cuz I still can't believe our sweety is gone!

that's the truth... and what I keep saying don't let all these people who Michael hadn't seen or spoken to in years define his life as a drug addict. or some wierd tragic figure.
Speak about the kind of person he was...

And personally I think Joe is pressuring Katherine to protest the will.
Jermaine clearly just want to abide by Michael's wishes... Bless him
I can't even imagine .......

I wonder why they keep insisting burying Michael at Neverland when he said he never wanted to go back? I wish they would just bury him. It is so disrespectful they would hold up his final resting place. It has been almost a month, yet the family has time for interviews and trips to promote his memory.

Its really sad that he is almost begging those people to leave him alone !
I felt his pain.

Why doesn't anyone know where Michael's body is? Or is it just so that he can have some peace. I guess I would rather them say he is at the cemetery or he is safe or something instead of I don't know.

If I was close to LA, I would probably visit his cemetery everyday if I knew where he was though...

I am sure he knows exacty where Michael's body is but everyone would go there if he confirmed it.

I have a lot of respect for Jermaine, I saw this clip last night and it was an upsetting seeing Jermaine cry for his brother. I am pleased that Michael's lawyers are in charge of The Michael Jackson Family Trust, but any new music of Michael's that's released in the future I hope Jermaine promotes it for Michael because he is the right man for that, especially being his brother.

I personally think Michael's father Joesph is grieving, but he doesn't want the world or even his family to see it. At present I think Michael's death hasn't really sunk in yet, and he's more angry at how Michael did and with Dr Murrey not saving or compedent enough to save Michael, than being upset at the loss of his son. It takes some people months sometimes years before they can grieve the death of someone close to them.

I love Jermaine, so brave. I started to well up when he cried. God bless him. I loved how he spoke about how the fans are feeling and related it to him aswell. How beautiful did Michael look in that video clip on the first vid at the awards! :'( Its so sad. I hope they do go ahead with this concert on the 29th. Will be crazy getting tickets though. Doubt i'll get any. But anyway, im so glad he spoke put about all the names. Screw the media, so damn disrespectful. I guess it would feel wrong though if they called him Michael, cos thats what we all call him and family etc, the people who are about him. But still, why *****! Grrr. Makes me angry.

God bless you the Jackson family. Miss you Michael, my gorgeous angel.

when he speaks i can hear like slight Michael's tone in his voice. it must be Katherine's manner of speaking that may be every child got - but this is so ... i dont know... sad. i miss Michael's voice so much.

God Bless Jermaine. Thank you for his words. thank you Jermaine for your kindness.

I saw part of the video on youtube I stopped it because I can't understand french.

If a french fan on here could you please translate what Jermaine was saying?

I'm so Glad Jermaine Got the message out to leave Michael alone.

A TOUR? Why on earth didn't they tour as long Michael was alive making some money themselves? Why did they always wait for Michael? If they had wanted they could have done it alone 5 times. There was a hell of pressure on Michael and everyone only relied on him. He had his own career, plenty of work to do and 3 children to raise

EXACTLY!!!

I respect Jermaine, but I'm really getting sick of hearing about TOURS. I mean, seriously the Jacksons could have carried on as a group without Michael. Why do they need to tour NOW? Is it because they are BROKE? When Michael was alive, they did not need him to survive. If they would have put forth an effort; they could have been successful on their own as a group. Michael loved his brothers, but he was stressed out by them. They constantly hounded him about touring because they were too lazy to do anything on their own. That's why he didn't want to be bothered. But, now that 's he gone....they want to capitalize on his death. Pulezz, enough already. They need to be real MEN and create their own legacies and leave Michael's alone. And while they're at it; they also need to control their father. I mean, seriously they are grown ass MEN, and Joe is a senior citizen. They need to watch his every move and make sure he keeps his mouth SHUT. Where was Jermaine when his Dad gave that God awful interview on LK? Why are the Jackson brothers so intimated by their father? They need to grow some ballz already. Enough is enough.

Last edited:
well it'sbs. the jacksons are a damn talented family and if they actually felt that way about themselves and didn't thinkthey needed mj to help them, they'd have established careers. tito is amazing, toy can sing, so can jerm, marlon's an amazing dancer, and jackie has an angelic voice so what's the problem?

they LET people make them think mj was their only key to success....
Jermaine never really caught on, except in the R&B market. A lot of people expect a Jackson to dance, which is part of the reason Janet caught on. Jermaine is more of a musician than an entertainer like Mike, Janet, or Marlon. Entertainer type acts in general are more popular today than just a singer or musician. But let's face it, Mike (or Janet) will draw a bigger audience than the others, unfortunately. Talent in itself sells no tickets, which is why a Soulja Boy or a Britney Spears will sell more tickets than a Jill Scott, a Esperanza Spalding, or a Raul Midon.

Very true. And what's sad is that they didn't even TRY. Not one album w/o Michael.
There was 2300 Jackson St, which Sony did little promotion on. Jermaine has over 10 solo albums and produced and did A&R duties at Motown. Jackie has 2. Randy started a band called The Gypsies and put out a record. Marlon had a solo. Even Tito recorded an instrumental album at Motown that was never released.

EXACTLY!!!

I respect Jermaine, but I'm really getting sick of hearing about TOURS. I mean, seriously the Jacksons could have carried on as a group without Michael. Why do they need to tour NOW? Is it because they are BROKE? When Michael was alive, they did not need him to survive. If they would have put forth an effort; they could have been successful on their own as a group. Michael loved his brothers, but he was stressed out by them. They constantly hounded him about touring because they were too lazy to do anything on their own. That's why he didn't want to be bothered. But, now that 's he gone....they want to capitalize on his death. Pulezz, enough already. They need to be real MEN and create their own legacies and leave Michael's alone. And while they're at it; they also need to control their father. I mean, seriously they are grown ass MEN, and Joe is a senior citizen. They need to watch his every move and make sure he keeps his mouth SHUT. Where was Jermaine when his Dad gave that God awful interview on LK? Why are the Jackson brothers so intimated by their father? They need to grow some ballz already. Enough is enough.

They didn't tour as they would have been ony a small amount of interest without Michael. They would have played very small venues and the money would not have been that good. With Michael they get a massve payday. Wasn't it about $5 million each for Victory

Last edited:
Jermaine never really caught on, except in the R&B market. A lot of people expect a Jackson to dance, which is part of the reason Janet caught on. Jermaine is more of a musician than an entertainer like Mike, Janet, or Marlon. Entertainer type acts in general are more popular today than just a singer or musician. But let's face it, Mike (or Janet) will draw a bigger audience than the others, unfortunately. Talent in itself sells no tickets, which is why a Soulja Boy or a Britney Spears will sell more tickets than a Jill Scott, a Esperanza Spalding, or a Raul Midon.

There was 2300 Jackson St, which Sony did little promotion on. Jermaine has over 10 solo albums and produced and did A&R duties at Motown. Jackie has 2. Randy started a band called The Gypsies and put out a record. Marlon had a solo. Even Tito recorded an instrumental album at Motown that was never released.

As a GROUP - they have never released an album w/o Michael. Yeah, of course they wouldn't have made the big bucks that came along with Michael, but even still - if their shit was tight/and the music was GOOD- I think they could have done fairly well.

Back