Jermaine Speaks Out (Sky News 7/21/09) Merged interviews

bowen9999

Proud Member
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere (I have done a search but couldn't find it).

Jermaine Jackson has broken down in tears while giving an interview about his late brother, Michael Jackson.
Speaking on French television, Jermaine cried as he asked people to stop using "crazy names" for his brother and to "leave him alone".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8160277.stm

:cry:

Re: Jermaine Speaks Out (Sky News 7/21/09)

God, every time I see bits of the memorial I well up...:cry:

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere (I have done a search but couldn't find it).

Jermaine Jackson has broken down in tears while giving an interview about his late brother, Michael Jackson.
Speaking on French television, Jermaine cried as he asked people to stop using "crazy names" for his brother and to "leave him alone".

Omg that is so heartbreaking :(just still doesnt seem all real at all :-(,jermaine is so brave to speak out like he is bless him xxx:cry:omg i just seen the other one i so shouldnt be watching these got a really sharp pain again,just cant believe it to be honest :-( xxx

thank you Jermaine. I wish people would call him Jackson or Michael now that he's gone , but that would be asking too much from those media vultures.

A TOUR? Why on earth didn't they tour as long Michael was alive making some money themselves? Why did they always wait for Michael? If they had wanted they could have done it alone 5 times. There was a hell of pressure on Michael and everyone only relied on him. He had his own career, plenty of work to do and 3 children to raise

A lot of people in the media have continued to disrespect Michael even in his death. Bill OReilly and that politician are the worst, in my opinion.

A TOUR? Why on earth didn't they tour as long Michael was alive making some money themselves? Why did they always wait for Michael? If they had wanted they could have done it alone 5 times.

Why?? Because touring as the Jackson 5 without Michael is crap... they obviously were still hoping he'd come around eventually! But now, obviously it won't happen! So it's really up to them if they give it a shot or not!

Ho God, stop it!!
I'm crying again!!!!!!!! :cry:
God, please take this pain from me.. please.. I can't take it anymore. :cry:
It's too painful, please.. :cry::cry::cry:

well it'sbs. the jacksons are a damn talented family and if they actually felt that way about themselves and didn't thinkthey needed mj to help them, they'd have established careers. tito is amazing, toy can sing, so can jerm, marlon's an amazing dancer, and jackie has an angelic voice so what's the problem?

they LET people make them think mj was their only key to success....

wow that was really sad. I am speechless, this made me cry.

God bless Jermaine, he has always been the closest to Michael in his gentleness. I have a feeling he will become the one to fill the gap Michael leaves in terms of being the Jackson people really love the most.

One of the best interviews. More people need to see this. Maybe make them stop & think.

Oh Jermaine, Jermaine. I feel so bad for the family, what we're going through is nothing compared to what they must be feeling. :cry:

Why doesn't anyone know where Michael's body is? Or is it just so that he can have some peace. I guess I would rather them say he is at the cemetery or he is safe or something instead of I don't know.

If I was close to LA, I would probably visit his cemetery everyday if I knew where he was though...

I hate the media.. How hard can be it to pronounce the mans name right? His name is Michael Jackson, not j-*-c-k-o. I agree with Jermaine 100%... I love this man, I love this entire family. Jermaine is so strong for coming out and even speak to the media.

i feel so bad for all of MJ's family
the media has allowed some awful stuff about MJ to be allowed and i really wish everyone would just leave them alone and wait for the official report on the death

makes me want to cry how [people disrespect other human beings and their families
especially someone like Michael who just wanted to show love,,, what a world..

Back