James Ingram talks about MJ recording PYT

does anyone know if this is the dude who was also in the line-up for the WE ARE THE WORLD performers?

:yes: he's the guy who sings "that someone, somewhere will soon make a change" right before Tina Turner comes in ;)

James Ingram is sexy. I loved his music. Just Once. I Don't Have The Heart. Yah Mo B There. The Secret Garden. Loves it!

Damn...I'm going to listen to PYT now, picturing Michael dancing all over while singing it. :lol: We all knew Mike dances while he sings, but listening to his recordings...you'd never have thunk it.

Damn...I'm going to listen to PYT now, picturing Michael dancing all over while singing it. :lol: We all knew Mike dances while he sings, but listening to his recordings...you'd never have thunk it.
:yes:
:rofl:
Thanks so much for that! amazing

i read somewhere that michael ran out of the studio and start crying when recording blame it on the boogie because he couldn't make himself stop dancing
Really? I'd love to hear more about this. :lol:
I can imagine the brothers dodging Michael in the studio.

That story about MJ is love........
I can just picture Michael excatly

Also I love James Ingram's voice. The tone of his voice is like no other, and he still got it....

yeah that i was funny but it kool to see ppl talk good about MJ! Now I wanna listen to PYT and i'm gonna be thinkin about this now when I listen to it!

Aww *sniffle* this is my first time seeing the clip or being in this thread. James Ingram saying he's never seen anything like it - Michael dancing while recording while other artist barely breathe and hold still. Oh lord....

Thank you for this.

Well, Michael, does admit in the song that he "just can't control [his] feet." So, he was fully aware of his "problem"! :lol:

Lol that's true! :D Maybe they came up with that part because of Michael's restless feet? :D

On Monday 6/29 Berry Gordy was on the show and he talks about Mike. If you look under the segments icon its there :)

i read somewhere that michael ran out of the studio and start crying when recording blame it on the boogie because he couldn't make himself stop dancing
LOL!!! I never heard of that....where did you read it?

Well, Michael, does admit in the song that he "just can't control [his] feet." So, he was fully aware of his "problem"! :lol:
:rollin:

Back