Jackson Kids Save the Day

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
Posted Nov 9th 2009 8:53AM by TMZ Staff
Meddling kids and Scooby Doo go hand-in-hand -- so it makes total sense that Michael Jackson's kids helped save a dog named Scooby Roo
1108_skooby_roo_launch_ex.jpg

As we told you last month, Prince and Paris Jackson saw Scooby on the news and decided to help out. Well it worked -- Scooby was outfitted with a custom cart this weekend.

Fuzzy Rescue, the organization that rescued Scooby, tells us it will take about 1-2 weeks for him to get used to the car -- and he'll be running around in no time.

=======================================================
Taking after their father!

Haha this one SCREAMED " Cap Me"

roflbotqodb.jpg

Last edited:
well..i guess that's your answer. nothing in this world will remove their moral backbone.

I think it just shows what a good father Michael was to them. What he taught them and learned from him.

Awwww, those sweet babies. I know Michael's love will live forever. He did so good by his kids. So proud....

God bless them please....

you're welcome. i seen this on TMZ but i felt it was something good for once lol.

Michaels kids are doing wonderful things for people just like their father did. Wonderful to see. The comments werent to bad either on this story... But then again i didn't read all of them.

Well, nice story but we don't actually see the kids and I thought they weren't allowed to watch the news so I'm skeptic. It's TMZ after all.

Well, nice story but we don't actually see the kids and I thought they weren't allowed to watch the news so I'm skeptic. It's TMZ after all.

Well i think that this is a good story. they reported it about a month ago so.... Besides TMZ are aloud to post a few good stories amongst the rubbish they pour out.

Kids are sneaky..... You cant stop them from watching TV.

:wub: Goes to show how wonderful Michael was to his children. Awww it just melts my heart to hear something sowonderful like that. Michael sure did teach his children well. :wub:

Well i think that this is a good story. they reported it about a month ago so.... Besides TMZ are aloud to post a few good stories amongst the rubbish they pour out.

Kids are sneaky..... You cant stop them from watching TV.

yeah, well, the thought just... scares me. I hope Prince is not sneaking the internet. I don't want him to be reading the investigative forum. he's really, really bright, I think. I doubt much of anything eludes him.

have u got a feeling that someone inside the house tell kids' stories to tabloids to make $$?
it is so weird that tabloid know a lot what they are doing now.

Aww they are sweetest kids :wub: Michael would be so proud of them :D

nice to read something positive every once in a while. With all the drama in his life, its no wonder Mike turned to kids for some stability.

He raised the kids well :)

Michael certainly would be proud KOP! He raised them well and look, they're doing what he always did :D

P, P and B continuing to make their daddy proud with the wonderful lessons he taught them about helping others.

Back