Jackson family reality show is a go...

I'm gonna watch, and I'm gonna watch Latoya's interview thingy and The View.

I just wanna see the fam (which I just looooove) and I'm ready to hear somebody say some amazingly good things about Michael!

Sometimes, often actually- I just get struck with grief. I feel like watching these things are gonna help, idk why. If I see one more "special" or e! hollywood story being biased and not painting the picture that should be painted, I'm gona go crazy.

What kills me the most is that some people just DON'T get it. They dont get Michael, they won't try, and they'll never know. And they are the one missing out.

i couldn't agree more.it would be interesting to watch.let's not judge tilwe watch the first episode.

I will watch the show I like the jackson5/jackson. Its more about the album and tour they are planning and the motown anniversary, the early years before they became famous that's what i remember reading before.

I saw the clip and Jermaine and Tito had me laughing. Apparently Jackie is the peace-maker and Jermaine likes to be front and center (duhhhh). Tito looked mad with Jermaine.lol Brothers will always be brothers.

Link please, thanks.

ok, I keep hearing about this show but no date of when it's coming out. Please do not tell me it is coming out in 2010.

Last edited:

Tito, Marlon and Jackie Jackson with ET's Kevin Frazier - their take on life without brother Michael Jackson.

While the brothers clearly enjoy each other's company, the pain and sadness of brother Michael's death still hangs over them. But as they move on with their future projects, they say they plan to incorporate Michael's voice and image in their upcoming music and video.

"You can't mention the Jackson Five, definitely, without mentioning Michael Jackson," says Tito.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/09/79029/index.html

I'm only watching because of Jermaine just to see him all in the spotlight he is too much lol

I am soo not watching this :(

Me neither. No interest in the brothers (or Latoya for that matter), never have...never will.

I hope they don't go against MJ's wish and put footage of him in their show. He never sign on(in fact he released a statement saying he won't be working with his brothers at the end of 2008). They should respect his wishes.

Last edited:
I heard about this show before Michael died and did have interest in seeing it even though Michael is the only one I care about lol but I don't know if I will watch now.
We shall see

Jermiane going to be on ET in 5 mins.

:clapping: Jermaine said to tell people to shutup! :girl_haha:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/09/79128/

Tonight on ET, we have another Jackson exclusive: Jermaine Jackson, on the record about family infighting -- and the real reason he pulled out of a scheduled photo shoot with his brothers.

ET's own Kevin Frazier was with Jermaine at a Hollywood photo shoot for his upcoming A&E reality series (and possible album cover), just days after brothers Marlon, Tito and Jackie posed without him in New York.

Jermaine's image will be Photoshopped in with them for the final picture.

Back in New York, Marlon told Kevin, "[Jermaine's] in California. He's got pink eye. But when I see him he's gonna have a black eye!" A short time later, Jermaine was seen with Marie Osmond at the premiere of "Dancing with the Stars."

In response to Marlon's joke, Jermaine says, "They know that it had to be a real reason for me not to be there, because we've had thousands of picture sessions together all our lives. … I was exhausted. My eyes were so bad. It wasn't pink eye, but it was something that was just so irritated my eyes [were] red and just really awful."

"I had been traveling so much and I had been getting two hours of sleep and my eyes were just not right," he continues. "I was taking antibiotics. So I said I might as well just try to do mine out west."

The family's upcoming series, planned before brother Michael Jackson's death, and Jermaine's efforts to produce a now-cancelled tribute to Michael has the media questioning the Jackson family's motives, and that angers Jermaine, especially when they say that they're cashing in on Michael's death.

"That is absurd," says Jermaine. "That is the most ridiculous thing ever. It is not about cashing in on what has happened. It is responsibility on all of our parts as brothers and sisters to keep his legacy alive.

"I would love to see something done in my brother's honor every year, because he was that well respected around the globe," he continues. "So for the media to say this is absurd. It is stupid. It is crazy. Because we want the world to know we have created this as the Jackson 5 -- that was the foundation of Michael's success, of Janet's success, of everybody's. How are we cashing in on something that we created?"

Jermaine now plans to hold that first tribute next year in London. But there is more speculation that his brothers and sisters are not involved and there is infighting within the Jackson family.

"We are all brothers and sisters, but at the same time I don't have to tell them every time I am going to move," responds Jermaine. "I wish that they would move too and do creative things too. I would support them just as well. Who said I have to get an okay to do something for my brother? It is crazy."

Tomorrow on ET, tune in for new revelations from our Jermaine Jackson exclusive.

haha pot calling the kettle....and it's funny,his own brothers said it was too soon to do any tribute or to do anythign to 'keep mj's legacy alive'yet he has no problem. dude just chillax

Tito, Marlon and Jackie Jackson with ET's Kevin Frazier - their take on life without brother Michael Jackson.

While the brothers clearly enjoy each other's company, the pain and sadness of brother Michael's death still hangs over them. But as they move on with their future projects, they say they plan to incorporate Michael's voice and image in their upcoming music and video.

"You can't mention the Jackson Five, definitely, without mentioning Michael Jackson," says Tito.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/09/79029/index.html

They better WERK!!!

Jackie is gorg! :love:

I thought that Jackie, Tito, and Marlon came off very well. Jermaine is on the defense but that's the type of questions he was asked. I am sure they sat down with him and the others for at least a half hour to an hour and just aired the most juicy bits.

I thought that Jackie, Tito, and Marlon came off very well. Jermaine is on the defense but that's the type of questions he was asked. I am sure they sat down with him and the others for at least a half hour to an hour and just aired the most juicy bits.

:yes:

It is funny that they didn't include Jermaine's "tell 'em to shutup" comment on the webpage vid.

As an only child, I enjoy watching sibling interactions. Even with their individual differences, they all have such laid back attitudes, even in cuttin' up and teasin'.

LOL @ Tito re: "black eye"

man, when is this coming on!?!?!?!?

A while ago, Billboard said it may not be 'til next year.
Most recent I could find...

Jermaine Jackson is already familiar with the world of reality TV shows after appearing on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK. The fascination with the Jacksons has heightened since the death of Michael earlier this summer, and now his brothers are set to appear in a new reality TV series about their lives.

The show will air on A&E and is an expanded version of a documentary about Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Marlon that was being shot prior to Michael’s death. Much of the footage is believed to center around a spectacular reunion the brothers were planning, although it’s not yet known whether their most famous sibling was caught on camera.

Some footage from the show has already aired, notably on the CBS show Entertainment Tonight, although A&E is scrambling to keep the rest of the footage under wraps until the official air date. No further details, such as when it will be shown or how many episodes will be produced, are forthcoming at the present time.

http://www.prefixmag.com/news/jacksons-reality-show-set-to-air-on-ae/32156/

Thanks for the latest info. I know a lot about the brothers lives through the eightiees but I didn't even know Jackie was married again until I read it here. I feel like I will be catching up with old friends.

In Show Biz, the "show must go on". James Brown's son Teddy died in a car wreck in the early 70s, but James didn't cancel his show that night. Arnold Schwarzenegger skipped his father's funeral to participate in a bodybuilding show. Michael Jordan still played after his father was killed. Weird Al's parents both died at the same time, but still did his concert. That's just the way it goes.

ok I understand the show must go on but Arnold skipped his father's funeral for a bodybuilding show now that's just stupid

Well, the body-building was his livelihood then.

Frankly, if I were the show-man in those circumstances, my show would take a break for a long minute.

BTW, there is something about Jermaine's smile; it is every present, and so natural (like his face is permanently molded into a smile), yet so mischevious. How can anybody else with all passion say "tell 'em to shut up" with a plastered smile, yet there is no doubting that he is upset? Even when he is upset, he looks so smiley.

The Jackson family all have the common thread of patience that only God can give, but I realize that MJ was just an extraordinary member of the family and his charactersitic traits won't be seen in any other member.

Nevertheless, I loved seeing all the family interact, and I will still enjoy that, but I can't help but thinking "MJ should be there". I will watch, but it will definitely be bitter-sweet.

FLICKS: Eve, The Jacksons, & Dre

519671f0.jpg

And the Jacksons are shooting their new reality show “The Jackson Dynasty” in L.A. Marlon, Tito, and Jackie were spotted grabbing a bite to eat…with film crews running of course.

dcbd1944.jpg

7b77a14d.jpg

I just wanna know if Janet’s making an appearance on this show…

Source: http://theybf.com/index.php/2009/10/01/flicks-eve-the-jacksons-dre/

:yes:

It is funny that they didn't include Jermaine's "tell 'em to shutup" comment on the webpage vid.

As an only child, I enjoy watching sibling interactions. Even with their individual differences, they all have such laid back attitudes, even in cuttin' up and teasin'.

LOL @ Tito re: "black eye"

Same here...

mmm...I guess everybody needs to make a living...

it's KINDA funny though reading first about their excitement about being reunited with the gloved one onstage but then later on it says he never signed to do it!! (michael)..
some reunion..
I suppose that now when Michael is gone they think we're going to forget that right? :smilerolleyes:

FLICKS: Eve, The Jacksons, & Dre

519671f0.jpg

And the Jacksons are shooting their new reality show “The Jackson Dynasty” in L.A. Marlon, Tito, and Jackie were spotted grabbing a bite to eat…with film crews running of course.

dcbd1944.jpg

7b77a14d.jpg

I just wanna know if Janet’s making an appearance on this show…

Source: http://theybf.com/index.php/2009/10/01/flicks-eve-the-jacksons-dre/

I love these pictures. I have been a fan of all of the Jacksons since 1969 when they appeared on the Ed Sullivan show (I was 11 at the time). It will be so very sad knowing that Michael, the most famous of the Jackson 5 is no longer with us. Still I am looking forward to seeing the brothers again, as men in their 50's who appear to have aged well and seem to still have their sweet demeanor from way back when.

Back