Jackie chan and mj simlarities yes

I am sorry that I don't like Jackie Chan. He is just a super star, but he doesn't have a great heart. I knew something about him. He can't be compared to MJ.
I have to say that he is insincere and mean. I don't want to say in details. I am sorry about what I have said.

I am sorry that I don't like Jackie Chan. He is just a super star, but he doesn't have a great heart. I knew something about him. He can't be compared to MJ.
I have to say that he is insincere and mean. I don't want to say in details. I am sorry about what I have said.

But why? What do u know, what did he do? And how can u be so sure about it that he really did it? (If at all)

I don't think Jackie Chan's international popularity ever came close to Michael's...

HEEHEE!

Also Jackie was a very young stuntman in a Bruce Lee movie...Fist of Fury I think.

Yes he was - he worked his way up in the Hong Kong film world as a stuntman first and foremost. There is an excellent dvd on his stunts which catalogues some of his career. He is huge star in the east especially - I have some of his music cd's - he is a huge pop star in Hong Kong! :lol:

He has done some amazing work in his films - some of the subtitled films of his early career like Drunken Master and Young Master are amazing to watch. A fantastic star.

He is also, in my opinion, very caring of his fans like Michael was. My daughter is in a wheelchair and he sought her out at a red carpet event some years ago and spent time with her. When she wrote to him a few times he replied and sent photos, signed, showing him holding the gift she had sent him.

But Michael is most definitely my biggest shining star!

Yes he was - he worked his way up in the Hong Kong film world as a stuntman first and foremost. There is an excellent dvd on his stunts which catalogues some of his career. He is huge star in the east especially - I have some of his music cd's - he is a huge pop star in Hong Kong! :lol:

He has done some amazing work in his films - some of the subtitled films of his early career like Drunken Master and Young Master are amazing to watch. A fantastic star.

He is also, in my opinion, very caring of his fans like Michael was. My daughter is in a wheelchair and he sought her out at a red carpet event some years ago and spent time with her. When she wrote to him a few times he replied and sent photos, signed, showing him holding the gift she had sent him.

Oh really?
Wow, nice story, that's really very kind from Jackie! :)
He's a nice guy...

Yeah that is movie funny and great action. Plus jackie did the moonwalk in it. Its a must see

Yeah that is movie funny and great action. Plus jackie did the moonwalk in it. Its a must see

Today I watched Rush Hour 2 together with my girlfriend finally again after a loooong, long time and one more time noticed that the movie is just one of the most awesome ones by Jackie! I'm lovin' this movie and probably now I watched it about 30 times in total! :D

ha great my ex gf used to love watching it with me too. but watch out for city hunter its too funny

ha great my ex gf used to love watching it with me too. but watch out for city hunter its too funny

Yes, I will! I haven't seen this one, yet. Maybe I have when I was very young but due to that I can't remember anymore...

I don't think Jackie Chan's international popularity ever came close to Michael's...

HEEHEE!

Well you're certainly right about that................

But after Michael, he is probably the most popular man in showbiz!!!!!!!..

He's lucky though.........with his fighting ability, you wouldn't dare try to insult him!!!!

Excuse me!?!?
He doesn't have a great heart, are you kidding me!? I work in the film industry and I know first hand that many great things Jackie has done for charity work over the years, not to mention the many, MANY helpful things he has done for people over the years.

For sure he isn't perfect, but neither was MJ. I am huge fan of both their work, but to be as ignorant as you are is truly uncalled for!

Excuse me!?!?
He doesn't have a great heart, are you kidding me!? I work in the film industry and I know first hand that many great things Jackie has done for charity work over the years, not to mention the many, MANY helpful things he has done for people over the years.

For sure he isn't perfect, but neither was MJ. I am huge fan of both their work, but to be as ignorant as you are is truly uncalled for!

:agree::clapping: I agree with you there. :yes:

Excuse me!?!?

I think what nitrogen said is about Jackie's love affair with the actress. That was the huge news in Hongkong then. He once cheated his wife and had a love child. He admitted his mistake and also blamed the actress took advantage of him. He said he just had "one wife and one child", the rest cannot get his dime. I think he "abandoned" his love child. After this, His lover(the actress) had the "bad" image in Hongkong and she cannot have any jobs in entertainment business so she had to move to shanghai. Jackie Chan's little girl lived with her mother in Shanghai now, and she never saw/knew her father.
anyway, this is his personal life and none of our business. To me, Jackie chan seems a nice guy.

Last edited:
I think what nitrogen said is about Jackie's love affair with the actress. That was the huge news in Hongkong then. He once cheated his wife and had a love child. He admitted his mistake and also blamed the actress took advantage of him. He said he just had "one wife and one child", the rest cannot get his dime. I think he "abandoned" his love child. After this, His lover(the actress) had the "bad" image in Hongkong and she cannot have any jobs in entertainment business so she had to move to shanghai. Jackie Chan's little girl lived with her mother in Shanghai now, and she never saw/knew her father.
anyway, this is his personal life and none of our business. To me, Jackie chan seems a nice guy.

Nice said!
We're all human beings and everyone of us can make some mistakes at some points...

Back