"I've Been Told I Look Like....."

Violet from The Incredibles:
18066_1196874208687_1433456335_30452374_8270436_n.jpg

Me:
7827_1122345225509_1433456335_30288154_7260401_n.jpg
Aww, you're cute! :cheeky:

As for me...well I've never been told that I look like anyone... -_-

Oh I look like Tom Cruise and I am not jocking :D. And some people told me I look like Michael, but they are just playing there with me. If someone wants, I can post pictures :) Have a nice day :)

I've always been compared to Drew Barrymore since I was a kid

drew_barrymore_10.jpg

i get i resemble sandra bullock (i dont see it) when i was younger brooke sheilds( i used to have thicker eyebrows) and ive had people say i have some features of mj :yes:

i havent been told i look like anyone famous.
well.. apart from vanessa from the saturdays..
and laura white from xfactor but...meh, i dont see it :/

I forgot one. When Titanic came out my sister used to say I looked like Kate Winslet. I never saw the resemblance though. One of my favorite movies. I have a replica of that "heart of the ocean" necklace, lol.

kate_winslet-titanic-the_reader.jpg

Me and my sister were browsing the forums and on 2300 Jackson ST a week ago and we were just looking through the family photos and my sister pointed out to me that I look exactly like Randy's daughter, especially my chubby cheeks (not sure what her name is but I'll try to find the pic) except that my hair is jet black.

the one on the right. IDK her name. But yeah she is a much prettier version of me lol

Last edited:
Katherine Heigl, apparently. Was told when I was a little girl I looked like the girl in my father the hero, then in high school my friend called me over saying I have to look at the magazine she bought cause I look like some chick in it from Roswell... took a while to connect it was the same person haha. However the older kh gets, the less I look like her

I've been told by loads of people that I look like Phil Neville (Everton Captain & former Manchester United player) :-/

i havent been told i look like anyone famous.
well.. apart from vanessa from the saturdays..
and laura white from xfactor but...meh, i dont see it :/

Yes, I find you do look like Laura White! There's someone else you look like, I just can't pinpoint it right now...But I'll figure it out....:D

When I had my long hair and bangs, I got told that I looked so much like Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada.

devilwears5.jpg

Yeah I got that too. My hair cut was exactly the same basically.

I used to get Hermione from Harry Potter too even though I don't see it. I think a lot of the time people just see brown hair and glasses and mistake that for resemblance :p

Last edited:
I've been told to look like Zach Braff (from "Scrubs"). By now about more than three times by totally different people.. I don't see so much resemblance - I even never watched "Scrubs" :smilerolleyes: So first time I was told to look like him I had to google Z. Braff :D

835643.jpeg

and some years ago they compared me to Johnny Knoxville :D

499109.jpeg

^^ I see the resemblences a lot, maybe its just the pics though :lol: (I LOVE SCRUBS :lol:)

I don't get told I look like any one, but you tell me :lol: :
turkey08-1.jpg

Last edited:
I've been told a few times that I look like Phil Neville (English footballer):

Phil_Neville_837922.jpg

:mello:

I have been told I look like Michael .>
Too bad my personality (and my hair if I do a $#!t job straightening it) is more along the lines of Severus Snape than of sweet, delicate little Snow White. Can't have it all, I suppose... :p

Back