"I've Been Told I Look Like....."

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Has anyone ever told anyone here, they look like someone?? I've been told I look like: Frances Bean Cobain, Dorothy Stratten, the girl from Exorcist and Heather O'Rourke (Poltergiest)

dorothy stratten:RIP
dzxd95.jpg

frances bean cobain
35l9pb9.jpg
315zlp2.jpg

heather o'rourke:RIP
14jyyw5.jpg

linda blair / exorcist LOL
55z01.jpg

Frances Bean, yes thats Courtney and Kurt's daughter (Alot of Nirvana fans don't know he even had a daughter) shes sssooo pretty!! Her bdays in August and shes about 17 /18

e88sps.jpg

Last edited:
that picture of the Exorcist girl scared the shit outta me!! omg

but yes .. when im really tanned .. not orange . lol
people say i look like janet jackson & tracy bingham (and im not even black)
but i think its a compliment

that picture of the Exorcist girl scared the shit outta me!! omg

but yes .. when im really tanned .. not orange . lol
people say i look like janet jackson & tracy bingham (and im not even black)
but i think its a compliment

lmfao. I'm with you guys on that picture of the Exorcist! lmao. I was scrolling down the page and I jumped! haha.

I've been told several times that I look like Alyssa Milano.

alyssa_milano_004.jpg

684c-Alyssa+Milano+tattoo.jpg

Alyssa_Milano.jpg

But you'd have to see me to judge that. haha.

lmfao. I'm with you guys on that picture of the Exorcist! lmao. I was scrolling down the page and I jumped! haha.

I've been told several times that I look like Alyssa Milano.

alyssa_milano_004.jpg

684c-Alyssa+Milano+tattoo.jpg

Alyssa_Milano.jpg

But you'd have to see me to judge that. haha.

You can meet me. :)

Ashton Kutcher
ashton-kutcher.jpg

Zac Efron
zac_efron.jpg

Mikko Leppilampi
326_mikkoleppilampi.jpg

In my opinion, I think I don't look like those dudes but I've heard something like that. And oh yes, I also heard that I don't look like Mikko - Mikko looks like me. :D

Chris Fountain (British Actor)
bastianschweinsteigerlo.jpg

Bastian Schweinsteiger (German International Football Player)
justinburton.jpg

justin timberlake
justintimberlakeportrai.jpg

I've been told i look like the guy who plays Tyrone Dobbs in Coronation Street lol and i've also been told i look like Damien from The Omen

Pic of Tyrone

tyrone-dobbs.jpg

Pic of Damien

omen4.jpg

Heres a pic of me
DSC00142.jpg

Last edited:
Mikko Leppilampi
326_mikkoleppilampi.jpg

In my opinion, I think I don't look like those dudes but I've heard something like that. And oh yes, I also heard that I don't look like Mikko - Mikko looks like me. :D

:wub:

Hehe :D
I ALWAYS used to get told i looked like Kelly Osbourne and know, because im pale and my dark hair is really ,really long people say i look like the girl from The ring (in character) haha :D

Well, when I was in grade school they called me Pippi Longstocking and Olive Oyle. :smilerolleyes:

Later on I got Brooke Shields (during her younger college years, photo to the left) & Natalie Wood (in her West Side Story days).

Lately I've heard I look like Sarah Palin (gonna hurl now).

brooke_shields.jpg

natalie_wood_wss.jpg

palin-1.jpg

I heard several people and fellow fans say to me i look like lisa marie presley, lol.

Me too, haha. But I think that's just because I always wear red lipstick.
I think it's a nice compliment though, she's beautiful.

^^^
What do you mean? LMP was pretty when she was with Michael.

Violet from The Incredibles:
18066_1196874208687_1433456335_30452374_8270436_n.jpg

Me:
7827_  1122345225509_1433456335_30288154_7260401_n.jpg

Ohh cute!!
I get the animated character resemblance as well. Pocahontas and Princess Jasmine :giggle: I think it's mainly because I have dark hair and olive skin, as I'm neither Native American or Arabic lol.

Cool thread! Now I wonder what some of you look like for real, haha.
These ones I sometimes get to hear:

Mandy Moore
mandy-moore-ryan-adams-married-wedding-couple-together-hot-sexy-beautiful-pics-photos-candy-singer-album-dress-hair-cut-style-celeb-gossip-blog-news-entertainment-chica-inc.jpg

Kate Bosworth
Kate_Bosworth%20-%201%20-%20Superman_Returns.jpg

And this is me:
35699454.png

So yeah...I wish. :lmao: Also been told I look like that Joanna Thomae girl from Michael...lol.
(If only I could've been in her shoes. I sure as hell wouldn't make myself end up like she did!)

Cool thread! Now I wonder what some of you look like for real, haha.
These ones I sometimes get to hear:

Mandy Moore
mandy-moore-ryan-adams-married-wedding-couple-together-hot-sexy-beautiful-pics-photos-candy-singer-album-dress-hair-cut-style-celeb-gossip-blog-news-entertainment-chica-inc.jpg

Kate Bosworth
Kate_Bosworth%20-%201%20-%20Superman_Returns.jpg

And this is me:
35699454.png

So yeah...I wish. :lmao: Also been told I look like that Joanna Thomae girl from Michael...lol.
(If only I could've been in her shoes. I sure as hell wouldn't make myself end up like she did!)

The bold part would be a really good idea that way we can compare :) i'll edit my post with a pic of me just now so people can compare and see if i do look like the people i mentioned

Back