Its been a min but i have a problem!

Hey Ardain stay true to you bro! As pac' says man "If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day."

Hold on, Stay strong :)

Can I just say you are really good looking. :yes: Not just saying that I promise. I just love that first photo of you and your son. :)

thank you so much hun and i love all the responses i have been getting so far. and i just got back from visiting Miami and my old friends and to tell you the truth i feel great. i love my home town its so wonderful

"It's not what's on the outside counts...It's all the beauty on the inside that truly makes the light shine so bright~~~"

Susie (c) 1995

As Always

:angel:

thank you so much hun and i love all the responses i have been getting so far. and i just got back from visiting Miami and my old friends and to tell you the truth i feel great. i love my home town its so wonderful

See, it's not that bad! I know how it feels, sometimes especially when you are alone it feels like your life is so insignificant and even lost the will to live. But if it's true that you are not attractive, then no one is. In the end it's really what in your head. When I was younger, I also have very low-self esteem and hated myself. But my understanding of life grow as I mature. I used to worry about what other people will think if I say or do something but now I don't care anymore. Because if you are worry, then there will be so many things you cannot do. You life is the most precious gift God had given you. Look around you. Everyone have their own problems and doing everything they can to overcome it. You will be fine. You have great people around you, great family and friends. Just remember, you are the character and the co-author of your own story!

"everything will be alright if you hold on, it's a struggle, everyday gotta roll on"

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better :huggy::cheers:

Thank you guys i don't know why i feel this way sometimes. maybe i just need love. Lord knows how bad i yearn for that special some one in my life. I JUST WANT TO FEEL THAT TOUCH THAT OOZE THAT COMES FROM A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. SMH.

Thank you guys i don't know why i feel this way sometimes. maybe i just need love. Lord knows how bad i yearn for that special some one in my life. I JUST WANT TO FEEL THAT TOUCH THAT OOZE THAT COMES FROM A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. SMH.

I think only a select few of them actually ooze. I believe they're called "squirters." Glad to see you're feeling better though :).

Just remember, you are the character and the co-author of your own story!

so true .
i loved this comment .

:better:
and ...you will find her , i belive everyone has a soul mate out there .:thinking::)

@ thrillerchild i love the tupac quotes i love them. Hey was pac big in the u.k when he was among us.but back to the topic at hand i know i will find that lady one day but i don't think like i fit in today's norm of what's so sexy. Women in my age bracket want guys that look like trey songz, usher, or drake. Now trey songz is a handsome guy and so is drake and usher i cant compete with those young men. .

^ Yeah and I want Megan Fox. People settle for average, bro. Not to say you're just average, either.

You have it even better being a guy. Dudes can score with chicks waaaaaaaay out of their league, lol.

You are a very attractive man. Very attractive. You have beautiful eyes, nice lips and a nice nose. A lovely smile. You have a very nice face. It's pleasing to the eye!
You just have to start believing in yourself. Positive self-talk is key - http://stress.about.com/od/optimismspirituality/a/positiveselftak.htm
Trust me, I know, that being bombarded with negativity can change the way you perceive yourself and the world around you, to a pattern of your own negativity.
But once you become aware of the negative thoughts in your head, you can stop them. Refuse them. And believe something better. Your inner voice needs to be saying good things otherwise you will feel bad. Acknowledge the compliments people give you and accept them. Trust them. And acknowledge every achievement, no matter how small you think it is.
We all have the power within ourselves to achieve great things. We just have to believe we can do it. Because we can. :)

i just really appreciate all the love i have been getting.but i just hope one day i will feel very complacent with myself and well-being for my son and more importantly for me.

Hey man, just read most of this thread, and you are not ugly!!! so forget about that right now. Yeah i agree with everyone else here, you just need some time for yourself, and let the people close to you know how you really feel.

love ya

Jackie xxxx

thanks Jackie ^^^ i know how to be a gentleman. i always am but most of theses women want a tough bad boy or at least form what i can see. i wonder why do nice guys finish last why.

I think women may at least at first go for a tough boy type becasue they want to feel protected. Ask the majority of women here and they will say they love it when MJ was take charge and no nonsense. It makes you feel like you are untouchable because someone is looking out for you.

However, many women confuse this type of man with a thug. What a shame. Many women really do just want a nice guy who makes them feel special and protected. If you find that many women you are attracted to are looking for a prototypical bad boy, you might want to examine yourself.

I know from here you are having problem,s with esteem. Often times people who feel low about themselves become attracted to people with similar esteem problems hencce their shallow idea about Mr Right. Might I suggest that you continue to work on yourself and you will find that someone you did not imagine will come your way hopefully.

You are a good looking guy with many merits so it seems. But if you cannot see this, and you cannot project these qualities to a quality woman, it will be hard to find "The One"

I hope she shows up for you someday (soon). AndI hope you are able to conquer all of your inner demons and arise victorious in the end.:)

Thank you ginvid for listening and helping me out. I'm a nice guy but at the smae time i can be assertive and take charge. So i'm like a hybrid between good and bad guy. If that makes any sense at all. But i'm real sensitive as well as harsh.

Hey its been a min but just an update. I had a great weekend i spent it with my son. I went to his mothers house in orlando,fl and we just had fun having a ball and playing hide an go seek. I love every min being with him

Hey its been a min but just an update. I had a great weekend i spent it with my son. I went to his mothers house in orlando,fl and we just had fun having a ball and playing hide an go seek. I love every min being with him

wow thats great!!! xxxxx

^^^ i know isn't but the sad part was when i had to leave and he started to cry. That broke every fiber in my being to see that. He kept on saying " daddy can i go , daddy can i go go" and i had to say no. That hurts alot. When he was younger i would lie to him and say i'd be back in the morning but now he knows the deal. That kid is to smart. But hey thats how it is. But its still hurts :(

@ thrillerchild i love the tupac quotes i love them. Hey was pac big in the u.k when he was among us.but back to the topic at hand i know i will find that lady one day but i don't think like i fit in today's norm of what's so sexy. Women in my age bracket want guys that look like trey songz, usher, or drake. Now trey songz is a handsome guy and so is drake and usher i cant compete with those young men. .

He was yeah. Obviously it wasn't mainstream like hip hop is nowadays but most people knew him. I became a fan of his just before he came out of jail and signed to Death Row. I was only 12 when he passed but remember a lot of the days after and it was weird. Him and Michael were my passions growing up.

Glad you had a cool time with your son G.

^^^^ thats wuz up i love pac. I was fan at five. My older cousins would always play him so ii always knew who he was. Him and mj are my biggest idols.

^^^ i know isn't but the sad part was when i had to leave and he started to cry. That broke every fiber in my being to see that. He kept on saying " daddy can i go , daddy can i go go" and i had to say no. That hurts alot. When he was younger i would lie to him and say i'd be back in the morning but now he knows the deal. That kid is to smart. But hey thats how it is. But its still hurts :(

awww i really can't imagine what that must feel like, keep ya head up as pac would say, you will see him again

When u next seeing him again?? this weekend??

love ya,
xxxx

You have no idea. But another thing i want to ask you since you seem like a well rounded young women and to all the other young well rounded women is how do you defined a good looking man

Back