Is Bad Tour DVD coming out or not?

This what i'd like

Bad Tour live in Wembley 1988

Bonus features:
Bad Tour rehearsal footage
Things I Do For You (Live In Yokohama 1987)
Off The Wall (Live In Yokohama 1987)
Lovey One (Live In Yokohama 1987)
Shake Your Body (Down The The Ground) (Live In Yokohama 1987)

I don't know why if they are doing releases for the Estate and of course to make money did they not release a bad concert in blu ray within a year after MJ passed a DVD of either a Bad or Victory concert in HD would have sold thousands when released in that first year!
Jim

I heard it by a rumor.
It will be released in 2012 according to the rumor.

I want to make true :D :D

I can't wait!!

I sure hope it will be one of those two. At least a 1988 show. Mike was on top of his game and we already have a '87 show in pretty descent quality.
If only Sony would finally put some effort in a MJ video project for once! Almost every official video release has been quite dissappointing quality wise. Sony never really put time and money in restoring material too make sure te quality is as good as possible. they just throw anything on DVD. If there really is a show shot on 35mm they should be able to release a high end product.

If you take a look at the Led Zeppelin 2 DVD set... Now that's a quality product! and te source material used for that DVD is way older than the material that is available to Sony. Mike deserves the best!

You can thank Jimmy Page for being very particular with his music. Knowing Sony and how they "remastered" the music videos for the Vision DVD Boxset, I doubt they'll put that much of an effort into any future MJ DVDs. Maybe they should consider hiring Jimmy Page to do some of his production magic on a Bad Tour DVD.

Sony have a chance to being to make up for the 'Michael' mess with a quality Off The Wall 30 and Bad 25 release, including the Bad Tour, I pray for their sake and ours that it turns out well.

i really hope a Bad Tour concert will officially come out soon...

Let's hope the Estate would give us a remastered version from the original shooted material. That's necessary in order to release a good Blu-Ray Disc edition.

Back