Interview with Tom Mesereau

Tom Mesereau really does justice for Michael whenever he talks about him. I agree with fellow fans that Tom Mesereau should write a book about Michael. He is highly intelligent, that any book Tom wrote about Michael would have more credibility than any book ever written about Michael.

I love Tom Mesereau. He came to the rescue, and he did an outstanding job representing Michael. I have nothing but respect and admiration for the man. He always has said positive things about Michael. I wish that Michael could have had more people around him like Mez, and his life could have been better.

:wub: :mez:

thanks for posting this. i love this man,he's a truly wonderful person.

ReelUrbanNews Interviews Tom Mesereau

Here is NEW Interview from End of May
Not sure if this Interview been posted. I dont remember ever seeing it

Tom is always so gracious and happy to lift Michael up.
I love hearing him speak about Michael

As we approach the one year anniversary in the passing of Pop Icon, Michael Jackson,
ReelUrbanNews.com spoke exclusively with Thomas A. Mesereau, Jr., Jackson’s famed
defense attorney who secured a not guilty verdict in Jackson’s highly publicized 2004 child
molestation trial in Santa Maria, California

VIDEO
http://reelurbannews.com/main.html#4,0

Last edited:
Re: ReelUrbanNews Interviews Tom Mesereau

Thank you for the link!!
I watched the whole interview. It`always such a relief for my heart to hear his words, because they stand in such contrast to all the hatred and stupidity you hear and see everywhere.

why you guys call him T-Mez?, you can get confuse with TMZ lol

We have been calling Mesereau that since he started representing Michael for the trial.

Its a combination of T. Mesereau and T-Rex (the dinosaur species).

This prosecution was a travesty of justice and one of the most mean-spirited attacks on an innocent person in legal history.”

That's been haunting me ever since I read this. :cry:

Great interview, great man. Thanks for this. Hearing him speak about Michael saves my sanity. He mentions telling Michael to get out of Neverland, that he would never be at peace living up there. So true. It was obvious he had to make that decision sooner or later. Mesereau knew (and I think Michael too) that they (Neo Cons) weren't going to leave him alone. This is exactly why I think his name shouldn't be linked to anything up there ever, it's an insult to him regardless of his once owning the place. He really was living like a nomad after trial, not knowing who the hell to trust....breaks my heart. Gave so much to others and got back so little.

I never thought about how miserable they could have further made Michael's life after the trial. I can easily see Sneddon and gang retaliating and messing with him even more. Thank god, TM told him to get out of Neverland.

Much thanks for posting. I love this man.

amazing interview. what a blessing that this man was in Michael's life.

does anyone know his date of birth? I read somewhere he turns 60 this year, is it true?

Reading all this it becomes once again so clear that alot of people killed Michael Jackson, this whole trial, this whole horrible chapter in his life, eventually destroyed him. If this had never happened, MJ would still be around us, god knows what amazing projects he would have given us and what not. Hell...he would still be enjoying his Neverland, his animals, giving ill children an amazing time....sigh. This kind of injustice...almsot makes me ashamed to be a human really. And still so many people don't realise what a horrible thing it was they did to him...

Seriously...i wish the most horrible things on the two accusing families, i believe in karma and i hope it will be ten times worse for them than it was for Michael. Cause someone like MJ didn't deserve this AT ALL...but the Arvizos and Chandlers deserve the worst things you can imagine. Mother*beeeeeeeeeep* them!!!!!

If there were more people in Michael's life like Tom Mesereau i firmly believe Michael would still be here...the man is such a class act.

Back