In The Studio With Michael Jackson Release Date Change

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
TABLOIDS should be sued for lies...disgusting how they get away with it. im sure bruce could pursue a case.

Were those quotes actually placed in a paper or a well known tabloid? Cause if it's just general media and not tabloid....sigh.....it just means it's getting worse by the minute.

Well I was going to get it but now after reading what you guys said... I don't know.......

Folks,

I read "In The Studio With Michael Jackson" by Bruce Sweiden about a month ago and found it to be a terrific read. I guess you have to be an engineering buff (i am to a degree) to really get a lot out of the book. The book is surprisingly light on Michael Jackson stuff but what is there is fascinating.

The one thing I appreciated was Bruce Sweiden revealing that Michael Jackson worked for about an hour before EACH studio session with a vocal coach before recording. What dedication!

Too bad there isn't much more. The book is more about the technical work that goes into putting a song together--what equipment is used, how the equipment was used, etc.

Best,
Wow Jones

Back