I might be pregnant, need help!

Thanks everyone! Prince Of Pop, if my calculation is right, I'm due around late October, early November. I think I'm about 5-6 wks right now but I have my first doc appointment tomorrow. How about your wife? Please send her my love as well.

Jessi, we think is about a week or 2 along. We're guessing November / December. Won't really know for sure until I fist doctor visit next month

Congratulations! That's just great :D
Me and my hubby we're planning to get pregnant soon, too... I'm so happy for you!! :)

Prince of Pop - let us know how your first appt goes. I'll be going tomorrow.

xthunderx2, I know! When I took the first PG test, I probably just didn't have any hcg hormones yet! So happy now.

Oceanborn, I wish you and your husband the best in trying. Let us know how you guys do! :)

on another note, I feel so dizzy all the time, my lower back hurts, breasts are sore, I get minor cramps, and I hate my dog food's smell, which I never really noticed before. I also am hating how my husband smells like smoke (which is weird because I used to be a smoker and just quit about 3 months ago) but I'm glad that he is going to be quitting as well.

omg you guys!!!! After weeks of waiting and 2 tests....I AM PREGNANT!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! So happy that i wanted to share it with all of you!!!

:D

Aww I got goosebumps from this, lol. :wub: Congratulations!!! :huggy: I'm happy for you and your hubby!
Take good care of yourself now, and enjoy the pregnancy. :)

Thanks guys! StaceyMJ, you know what? I have a feeling that this one is goin' to be a boy! I just feel it. My husband is jumping up and down of course hehe.

Love y'all!

Aw bless! So happy for you both! :D

Aww congratulations! The greatest joy is parenthood..or so I've heard lol..too young to really know!

Back