(I Like) The Way You Love Me - Discussion

Oh do I ever love it. I love the intro, and I love how near the end of the song he sings it low to high then he sings it from high to low. Wow. Yes I like it better than the demo. It's more complete now.

Oh do I ever love it. I love the intro, and I love how near the end of the song he sings it low to high then he sings it from high to low. Wow. Yes I like it better than the demo. It's more complete now.
The version from TUC was not a demo.

Just FYI, in Los Angeles on KIIS FM 102.7, Stevie Wonder is on the radio with Ryan Seacrest and Stevie says he loves the album and supports it and that this is his favorite song on the album. They are playing it RIGHT NOW!

I don't like this version of The Way You Love Me i think the intro is interesting but that's about it for me, I much prefer the version on Ultimate Collection

Just FYI, in Los Angeles on KIIS FM 102.7, Stevie Wonder is on the radio with Ryan Seacrest and Stevie says he loves the album and supports it and that this is his favorite song on the album. They are playing it RIGHT NOW!
I LOVE Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson's true friend, forever. :girl_in_love:

Does anyone have a version or can make a version with Michael's intro and TUC version of The Way you love me?

So much better.

Actually you can't compare the two. - This is a finalized perfect song.

It's like comparing the Billie Jean demos to the final version. - All great - but the version on Thriller is by far the best.

Like Earth Song - the version on HIStory is soo much better than the Dangerous outtake demo.

TWYLM is great. Really perfect.

Or Another Part Of Me Captain EO version / bad version

That's nice to hear.:)

Michael said, when Stevie speaks, people listen!! Thanks, Stevie, I love you!

Love Stevie for always being there for Michael and I agree 1000 percent. I love this song its one of the greats and I just knew MJ wrote it. I think his best songs are ones he has written. I play this song over and over and it should be a single and its new to me because I never had TUC and I don't listen to leaked songs because it hurts the artist so this whole album has been a deligh t of new songs to me.I

Back