I hope Jan 18th Doesn't Go By

ginvid

Proud Member
I was just thinking that Jan 18th is supposed to be a pivotal day in regards to MJ's case. Al teast I hope so. I am just afraid it will come and go like any other day.

What do you guys think? Is anybody else kind of anxious about Monday?

I am waiting for this day but frankly speaking I am afraid nothing will happen.

Remember TMZ mentioned that the investigation was finished and they are now waiting on everyone who'd involved to come together but its hard because of everyone's schedule.

Well, the lapd tried to keep one of the search warrents sealed till the 18th didnt they, so maybe somethings gonna happen around then but maybe not exactly on the 18th...
That said im keeping my fingers crossed, hoping for actual news, GOOD news at that.

I wouldn't hold my breath on the 18th. I don't see any reason why anybody would know in advance when arrests are likely to be made. It would be too easy for the accused person/people to make themselves scarce to avoid arrest. When/if it happens, nobody will know until it is done. then the media will be all over it.

NO, NO, NO, JANUARY 18TH is no ordinary day. Here in the US it is MARTIN LUTHER KING'S DAY. We celebrate him.!!!!!!

I wouldn't hold my breath on the 18th. I don't see any reason why anybody would know in advance when arrests are likely to be made. It would be too easy for the accused person/people to make themselves scarce to avoid arrest. When/if it happens, nobody will know until it is done. then the media will be all over it.

Yes, you are right.
Whatever, I just hope they begin to spend the money of taxes in some well-deserved justice, but... I hope for nothing. I am sorry, but I don't have many reasons to trust them. So I just hope they will shout my mouth with the right actions. I wouldn't mind be told "We told you so, you didn't believe us" as long as police/justice do the right thing FOR MICHAEL JACKSON. Not for "others" -_-

NO, NO, NO, JANUARY 18TH is no ordinary day. Here in the US it is MARTIN LUTHER KING'S DAY. We celebrate him.!!!!!!

it's also a national holiday where government offices are closed. I don't think that anything would happen on that day (unless they want to surprise and move on a holiday day).

it's also a national holiday where government offices are closed. I don't think that anything would happen on that day (unless they want to surprise and move on a holiday day).

Wonderful.....

oh well... now I am sure nothing will happen on this day...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does this mean i owe everyone a drink on the 23rd? :| "
This is the very not of the laughable matters as much as I like to laugh....Are u already drunk?
Peace to you, no offence meant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does this mean i owe everyone a drink on the 23rd? :| "
This is the very not of the laughable matters as much as I like to laugh....Are u already drunk?
Peace to you, no offence meant.

I think it was just meant that if anything happend we will be happy that they are finally getting off there arses and doing something!! She was not laughing in any way!!

Is it a federal holiday now? Not all offices were closed a couple years ago. I don't know if anything's changed since then.

Is it a federal holiday now? Not all offices were closed a couple years ago. I don't know if anything's changed since then.

yes it is a federal holiday. Generally most schools, county,state, federal offices, courts, post offices and libraries will be closed. Private businesses are not closed. But of course states can have some variation between them.

edit: what are we expecting to happen on the 18th exactly?

for example if we are expecting the case go to DA or a grand jury to happen on that day, it probably won't.

but for example an arrest is expected I guess that could happen as the police works regardless of holidays.

Last edited:

YUP! AND ALL COURTS WILL BE CLOSED. LET'S PRAY IT WILL BE TUESDAY THE 19TH. Harvey Levin from TMZ knows MURRAY will be charged and has stated so, "it's just a matter of time". He is a lawyer and is pretty accurate most of the time.

Back