I have my driving test on Friday :)

Ahh I wish him luck! I hope he can pass. I feel its something you should only have to go through once. . . .

People have told me that its the most nerve racking thing theyve ever encountered. Personally, I get more shy about meeting certain people. Or working in a group with people I dont know. I dont get that nervous about something im doing myself.

aww i will us as mj fans are backing ya 100% we have faith that ya can do it

Hey guys. Just thought id let you all know I passed.

It was my 4th attempt haha I was certain I had failed. I was in a bad mood for most of the test thinking I had failed. I was expecting him to tell me I had failed but then he told me I had passed, it was the best feeling ever! I am in such a great mood now!

Thank you for all of your support! haha :)

It was my 4th attempt haha I was certain I had failed. I was in a bad mood for most of the test thinking I had failed. I was expecting him to tell me I had failed but then he told me I had passed, it was the best feeling ever! I am in such a great mood now!

Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you you would pass eventually! Congrats to you, now go celebrate!!!!!!!!

:wild: Finally, haha!

Congrats :cheers: :huggy:

Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you you would pass eventually! Congrats to you, now go celebrate!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!! I certainly will celebrate. Its all so unexpected, I was so certain I had failed haha

I was actually more certain I had failed this time, than when I actually had failed lol

Everyone keeps asking me when im going to go drive on my own. Thats the next step, I think ill leave it for today though.....I think ive had enough for one day lmao

yay!!! Congrats!

congrats022.gif

Thank you!!! I certainly will celebrate. Its all so unexpected, I was so certain I had failed haha

I was actually more certain I had failed this time, than when I actually had failed lol

Everyone keeps asking me when im going to go drive on my own. Thats the next step, I think ill leave it for today though.....I think ive had enough for one day lmao

That's what happened on my test that I passed on. I made a mistake really early on which I was sure I had failed for so after that I just treated it like a regular drive as I was sure I had failed. Maybe that's the way forward! Congrats again! Its an amazing feeling when you pass that's for sure.

That's what happened on my test that I passed on. I made a mistake really early on which I was sure I had failed for so after that I just treated it like a regular drive as I was sure I had failed. Maybe that's the way forward! Congrats again! Its an amazing feeling when you pass that's for sure.

It sure is! My test started at 8:20. I had a lesson before it which started at 7:20. I had to get up at 6am and barely slept last night because I was nervous haha But I got up and had an energy drink! I also wore a lucky pin that my brother got on holiday.

I am just so happy anyway, it is SUCH a weight of my shoulders. As ive been learning for so long and watching all my friends passing before me. I love it, I wish I could feel like this forever haha

AWWWW CONGRATS!!!

:D :D :D
a friend of mine passed her test today too.
everyones passing before me!!
haha ive a lesson tonight at 6:30!! :lol:

AWWWW CONGRATS!!!

:D :D :D
a friend of mine passed her test today too.
everyones passing before me!!
haha ive a lesson tonight at 6:30!! :lol:

I know how you feel. All my friends passed a year or so ago :S Dont let it get to you.

Some of my friends who have passed have all had crashes already :\ Yet my brother passed 4 time and is a great driver and has never had an accident.

Back