I ask for all of your prayers

I feel an overwhelming sense of your loss here....I am so sorry for your loss....she meant a lot to you and your family. But she's no longer suffering...so that may be a comfort. Take care ok?

Rob I and praying and thinking about you in your time of need for your loss and now that your grandfather is in the hospital.

I just prayed for your grandfather, Rob. My thoughts, well wishes, and love go out to you and your family in this trying time. God bless you.

Rob, I'm sorry about the loss of your aunt. :( I will pray for your grandfather. I will also pray for strength for you and your family during this difficult time.

Oh Rob :huggy:

I will pray for your grandfather and for you and your family to find the strength to get through this terrible time.
Remember we are all here for you xxx

Thank you for all of your prayers and your love. I am incredibly blessed and grateful for it. It is real hard for everyone in my family. I know that my aunt is in a better place and she's an angel now. Her organs are going to be donated. She will be saving lives. She will live on forever in her children and the rest of her family.

.........Awwwwww no thXxX:better:
((((((((warm hug to all of you))))))))))
Take care:better:

Aw, I'm so sorry.
My prayers are with you and your family. :angel:

In Rob's name,i want to thank all of you for your love and prayers.

Rob's Grandfather needs a blood transfusion,and hopefully he will be well?

This is just my wish.I spoke with Rob yesterday,and i was told about the blood transfusion.

Rob sweetie,we are all here praying for you and your family.
Everything will be ok,you will see honey.

You are not alone...HUGS

Rob, my deepest sympathies for your loss. She is in a better place now.
I hope your Grandfather gets better soon and your family is healthy again.

Aw no, sending you love and hugs, and praying for your Grandfather. I hope he will be back home soon. :better:

In Rob's name,i want to thank all of you for your love and prayers.

Rob's Grandfather needs a blood transfusion,and hopefully he will be well?

This is just my wish.I spoke with Rob yesterday,and i was told about the blood transfusion.

Rob sweetie,we are all here praying for you and your family.
Everything will be ok,you will see honey.

You are not alone...HUGS

...............No thXXX at all!:better::yes:
My well wishes to your'e granndfather:better::yes:

I am so very sorry for your loss. you, your grandfather and your your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Beuatiful atitude of your family to donate organs, really beuatiful..
Stay strong and keep positive, God bless you all!

Back