I ask for all of your prayers

My condolences. I'm sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.

It is feeling very sad for my dearest friend latinoddude,aka rob,that i have to tell everybody here that his aunt,...his aunt just died.

He just got a call while we were chating and heard the news.

Oh my Gosh, this is terrible. I am so sorry, really I am.

I will be thinking of you Rob and your family. You're in my prayers.

xxx

I am so sorry for your loss. :( You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss... it is so hard to loose someone you love. You have my deepest condolences. My thoughts, my mind and my heart are with you! I wish you all the strength you need and many HUGE HUGS!

It is feeling very sad for my dearest friend latinoddude,aka rob,that i have to tell everybody here that his aunt,...his aunt just died.

He just got a call while we were chating and heard the news.

In his name,thank you so much for all the love and prayers.

Rob my angel...HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

You know i am here for you sweetie.Always were,always will be.

Your aunt is in a better place now.She is near God,and she will never suffer again.She can take better care of you,of her family.

May your aunt rest in peace my angel!

Tight hugs

..................Awwwwwwwwwww:(:no:
So sorry for your'e loss:no::better:

I'm so very sorry about the loss. My thoughts and prayers are with Rob, and the family.:better::(

Thank you for all of your prayers and your love. I am incredibly blessed and grateful for it. It is real hard for everyone in my family. I know that my aunt is in a better place and she's an angel now. Her organs are going to be donated. She will be saving lives. She will live on forever in her children and the rest of her family.

Thank you for all of your prayers and your love. I am incredibly blessed and grateful for it. It is real hard for everyone in my family. I know that my aunt is in a better place and she's an angel now. Her organs are going to be donated. She will be saving lives. She will live on forever in her children and the rest of her family.

I love your attitude, it's very inspiring. :)

I think it is an amazing selfless gift to do organ donation. She indeed will be saving lives. Take care of your family through the tough days ahead and take care of yourself as well, yeah? :better:

I am so sorry to read this. :( My heartfelt sympathy for you and your family. :angel:

Rob, I am very sorry about your aunt. :( I will be praying for you and your family.

Rob it is great that your family decided to donate the organs as that will save the lives of other. What a wonderful gift to give to another. I shall be thinking of you and your family as you grieve. She is in a better place now and not suffering. Take care of yourself.

i'm very sorry for your loss :( hope your ok

....sigh. I just read this. It took me back when my aunt passed away. Man, Im sorry and hope you and youre entire family recovers emotionally. Its never easy when you lose someone near and dear. I dont even know your aunt but it broke my heart to read of the tragedy.

But your attitude is remarkable and im feeling quite certain things will keep on. Take care brother. And my spiritual prayers goes out to you and your familia.

Thank you guys. I ask for your prayers again as my grandpa is now in the hospital. He was admitted last night. His kidneys are not functioning and he needs to go to dialysis right away. This is the same family too. He and my grandma live with my uncle and my aunt. My grandpa's health hasn't been great for sometime, but with my aunt passing away a couple of days ago, it is too much in such a short time. Again, thank you for all of your prayers. I ask that you continue to do so. I love all of you! God Bless.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Rob))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My Angel,everything will be ok.

Please keep the faith sweetie,and know that i am praying for you,your family and grandfather very hard.

Reach me anytime you need.

Love you with all my heart sweeheart.

Tight Hugs

I'll pray for your grandfather, your family and you. Keep the faith and stay strong! :angel:

Oh Rob, I am so sorry to hear that :( Oh your poor thing, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Please keep us updated, I hope everything will be ok.

xo hugs

Back