I ask for all of your prayers

Scary13

Proud Member
I ask all of you to please pray for my family as my aunt, who is my uncle's wife, has suffered from an aneurysm rupture. Her chance for survival is not so good. This happened last night. My uncle and aunt were in their bedroom, watching TV as she just started grasping for air and her eyes started rolling back. My grandmother called 911 and the ambulance came. They worked on her all the way to the hospital. They ran a scan on her brain and they said there was "excessive bleeding." They said she had a 10% survival rate and even if she survives, she'll very likely will be in a vegetative state.

They live in Southern California. I spent a whole year over there with them and I have to say it was an honor and privilege to get to spend time with my uncle, my aunt, and their family. I had the time of my life and I gotten to know my aunt really well. She loved confiding in me and we would just talk and laugh about things. She does so much for everyone she loves, including her in-laws, who are my grandparents. I am so truly grateful to her for being so caring and loving toward my family. I am praying so hard for a miracle, but I just don't know how my uncle, my cousins, and the rest of the family are going to deal with this. This was so sudden and we never expect any of this to happen. I keep asking myself, "Why is this happening?" Thanksgiving is a week away and Christmas is a little over a month away. This couldn't have happened in a worse time. My uncle and aunt just celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary on Monday. Again, I ask all of you for prayers. God Bless all of You! L.O.V.E!

I know what it feels like these things happen when you least expect it and your head starts spinning and you think about all sorts of things...I do hope she's going to be alright but if something happens stay strong

Prayers to you, your aunt and your family.. sending loads of love and hugs too. Try to stay positive, I know it's hard but you have to try. I'm praying extra hard for you... God Bless you all..

(((((((((((((((((((((Latinodude007)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. I hope she makes a good recovery.x

I'm so sorry to hear that :cry: I'll send prayers to all of you and hope she'll be fine soon.

i hope she'll be okay.My prayers are with you and your family.*hugs*

My prayers go out for your aunt, you and your family!!!

sorry to hear that =[
stay postive
my heart & my prayers goes out to you and your family =]

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you and your family.

That must of been a terrible shock for you and the rest of your family.
Sending love and prayers your way.Please keep us updated on how your aunt is doing :huggy:
Take care xx

I'm really sorry to hear about your aunt, I wish her a full and speed recovery.
You all are in my thoughts and prayers, God bless.

........My thoughts and prayers are with you and family xxx:better:

It is feeling very sad for my dearest friend latinoddude,aka rob,that i have to tell everybody here that his aunt,...his aunt just died.

He just got a call while we were chating and heard the news.

In his name,thank you so much for all the love and prayers.

Rob my angel...HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

You know i am here for you sweetie.Always were,always will be.

Your aunt is in a better place now.She is near God,and she will never suffer again.She can take better care of you,of her family.

May your aunt rest in peace my angel!

Tight hugs

Oh no, I just read this.. I am so, soo sorry to hear this :weeping:

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family..

It's very true what Mariajoaosilva says....It's better on the other side..May she rest in peace.

Love, J

It is feeling very sad for my dearest friend latinoddude,aka rob,that i have to tell everybody here that his aunt,...his aunt just died.

Oh my goodness... I'm so sorry to hear that :( My sympathy, prayers and LOVE go out to you Rob/latinoddude and all of your Aunt's loved ones.

Oh no Rob! :( My condolences to you and your family. I do understand fully how it is to loose an aunt so suddenly as I was in the same situation. :no: She just died all of a sudden due to her heart. We didn't expect her leave the world so soon. She was out and about fine and boom the next day she was gone. :(

I shall keep you in my prayers Rob and will be thinking of you and your family. God Bless! :better:

My heartfelt condolences. I am so sorry for your loss.
May God give you and your family the strength needed.

OMG :cry: My condolences to you and your family.:angel: I am so, soo sorry to hear this.

Back