Human Nature @ Wembley Vevo Premiere / AMAZING PERFORMANCE POST 1

Re: Human Nature @ Wembley Vevo/YT Premiere / Is POSTED AMAZING

aaaaaa ..... here we ad the Kermit Gif ..... :woohoo:

kermit.gif

:in_love:

So beautiful. So perfect. :wub: I'll NEVER get tired of admiring you. :girl_sigh: Oh my dear Michael :(, how I miss you every day.... :cry: *big sigh*

I only watched it once, im dont wanna literally memorize the performance until after i have the DVD lol this is killing me, that robot at the end was so amazing, i tried doing it in a mirror and failed miserably xD

LOL! I wouldn't even attempt to try to do that move. I would feel like a complete miserable failure compared to him. ;)

Well, I tried to have some willpower and refrain from watching it so much, but I just can't help myself.:evil: I've no control over it anymore. But this is just a tidbit... plenty more to look forward to when the DVD arrives!

ahem...
I TOLD YOU SO

@ all those who said "IT'S NOT COMING. WHERE IS IT. BLA BLA BLA"

2s831ud.jpg

:D :hysterical::crazy

Anyhoo, really great performance! And really good to see that the video quality is going to be very viewable.

My ONLY complaint (not really a complaint, more of a slight disappointment) is I was SO hoping he would do these 2 moves he did in the Tokyo video. (and he might have done one of them, but in this Wembley video, they used a close up of his face, rather than the body shot).

tumblr_m1q9u6LLqD1qdl5f4o1_250.gif

tumblr_m1q9njPbkc1qdl5f4o1_r1_250.gif

The 2nd one in particular. The way he moves the hips in a circle, then back. Awesome!

OH, and another thing. Did anyone notice that (unlike the other HN performances from 2nd leg), there's no echo effect on the WHYY OH WHYY parts on this? I kinda liked that. I reckon it's because the multi tracks recorded the direct mic feed, rather than whatever effect processor was at the FOH mix (where they would trigger such echo effects). This is probably why it can be heard in the Tokyo and Rome tapes, but not this.
A minor quip is that they should have re-created the effects that the audience heard (the vhs tape itself probably had the FOH mix for reference).
I'm so used to that damn echo effect on the WHYYY OH WHYYYY, that I even add the echo when I sing it out loud :D

If the 5.1 surround track has the vocal track isolated enough, I might add the echo effect for my own enjoyment.

(for those who aren't sure what I'm talking about, here's Tokyo. Lovely echo effect on WHYYY OH WHYYY):

Oh, and I also miss that piano intro and the piano STAB at the end of the song when the lights go out.
But that's why I'll be keeping the Tokyo audio as well.

Can't wait to watch the whole thing, start to finish!

Re: Human Nature @ Wembley Vevo/YT Premiere / Is POSTED AMAZING

Same may be camera flashes, But I think those are the lights from the show. The green lights are laser beams.

ditto. I think some think it's an imperfection of the VHS. I don't think so I think it's just lights.

:bugeyed I don't care about technicalities at this point, I'm just going nuts for what I have seen!! I'm literally going insane, I loved it hands down, and that single move he did while he sang the "she likes the way I stare" part had me drooling all over, also am I the only one who went nuts listening to the crowd chanting along so beautifully? tears people teaars of joy, this is awesome! :girl_dance: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hey guys is this the video from the first post? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-2xRTWde1U

The video from the first post wouldnt work for me on that page

No that video isnt the same one - try this direct link to Daily motion. Ill post a few mores links that are in this thread
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtfwbz_michael-jackson-human-nature-live-from-wembley-stadium_music

Idolator has it up too http://idolator.com/6889571/michael-jackson-human-nature-live-performance

from Sony Music Canadian http://link.brightcove.com/services...YzwrXxg3Np3IaXHCYSazj1aEN&bctid=1828314292001
http://www.spin.com/#articles/michael-jackson-human-nature-1988-live-video-bad

OMGGGGGGGGG i just saw it and :dropdead: michael is gorgeous in this vid!

And yes that part with the crowd singing along is beautiful

At this point, MJ's performance takes precedence over any quality issues. He was on that night.

In love with this performance. Cannot wait to watch the whole concert! should be able to buy it on Friday in my local record store. They have had a LOT of people in asking about it.... Hope it sells loads!

I can't get over him dancing at the end, I was fangirling so hard ?!

That was brilliant! I can't wait to see Billie Jean.

And yes I was singing with the crowd.

Anyone have the link for Another Part of Me? :\ I missed it!!

Speechless, that's how this video makes me feel.

Visually, I have no complaints but what I love the most is the sound. The sound is so incredible!!! Listening to it with my "Beats By Dre" headphones....wow...that is all I can say. I can not wait to get this in surround sound in my house.

I love it, and I love the balance between MJ and the fans...wish it was the same for the Dangerous tour dvd but I digress. I'm also glad that it doesn't appear as though they're using that stock fan audio that they seem to use for EVERYTHING (listen to behind the mask). I actually feel as though I'm there, with the fans...incredible! That part where they sing along...again...WOW.

Michael was def. in top form for this performance and it's clips like this one that make me so happy they selected this particular show.

SONY and Estate made a good decision when they choose to release this concert!!!

It is pure magic!

I like the ending rebotic but the beginning is kinda slow. As in he just stands in one position, not much moves.

I think it is a great performance.

MJ could make magic without making a single spin! - His presence is enough.

And the robot moves - OMFG !!!! - INCREDIBLE !!

Love the performance and the crowd singing back with an english accent too i think. His robot moves at the end were cool but not as good as how he did his robot dance in the Dangerous tour Human Nature performances

I loved the intro of this with the extra couple of "shhh" (best way I can spell it out lol) added in there. I keep playing the first few moments before the lyrics over and over again. Awesome. I think Vocally, and I'm not just saying this in the spur of the moment...but I think from an audio standpoint this is now my favorite of the song, overall at least. There are still some parts that I like that he did for other performances, but as a whole...I just love it.

Yes! I love those extra SSH SSHH's he does. (SSSH SHHH SSSHH!)

Oh, and the song is on VEVO/YT now

kanyewest%20grammy%20told%20you%20so%20hamilton%20ap%20images%20615.jpg

14xdx0i.jpg

Back