Human Nature @ Wembley Vevo Premiere / AMAZING PERFORMANCE POST 1

Re: Human Nature @ Wembley Vevo Premiere / Is POSTED AMAZING

That was amazing. Watching Human Nature in concert is so beautiful, yet sad at the same time. I feel an immense sense of sadness knowing that I will never get to see him perform live :(

OH MY!!!!!!

It's the best performance of HN I've ever seen!!!
I got tears in my eyes..

Astangha - GIVE US KERMIT !!!

:lol:

This is GREAT !!

OH MY!!!!!!

It's the best performance of HN I've ever seen!!!
I got tears in my eyes..

I agree - this really is amazing. The robot moves in the end is SICK !!

KILLER PERFORMANCE!! - So good people could die!!!

Crying my eyes out here. He was out of this world.
Thank you MJ Estate for releasing this on DVD. Thank you!! All the close-ups look brilliant, no complaints what so ever about the quality.

it's the best he's sang it imo of all the versions we have available, he's always struggled with the end bit pitch wise live, but here he absolutely nails it, and the dancing is awesome, one of my favorite end robots, though i slightly prefer the one from Brisbane (end robot). I can't wait to see the big numbers like Billie Jean etc. MJ always killed it at Wembley, you can tell from dangerous and history tour clips we have there aswell :)

Absolutely the best human nature performance ive ever seen, especially the powerfull end!

The sound is also PERFECT!!

the video quality is also better than i expected, i am so happy right now :D

This give me goosebumps and audio is superb. This concert is so epic. No wonder many fans obsessed this wembley concert for years.

awesome, thank you)

He is simply the most amazing performer ever

I can't stop watching...something really special about this particular performance ...when the crowd sing along it's just magical ...you can really feel the atmosphere of that night... Awesome

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I understand what all the Wembley fuzz was all about!

It really is magical!!!

It looks good enough when it's played in such a small video window, but i can't help but being afraid how it's gonna look on my 60 inch plasma. It will get stretched as hell and i'm afraid it's gonna be very low quality. I probably shouldn't worry. It's not that i should have expected to be watching this video in full screen anyway.

I am just so excited for this....the video looks amazing and the excitement that Michael brings to the stage can be compared to no other....this is just to much for me to handle...I am in bliss with excitement. :)

In the stream from Sony Canada you can test really how the picture it is going to be as the qualy is just superior to APOM video.
I watched in full screen and it has a very acceptable quality. It's not perfect as we know (you can notice the source is an VHS, a good one) but very enjoyable.

This is AWESOME!

I loveeeeeeeeee reading these kind of posts:D

Michael Jackson Thrills in 1988 'Human Nature' Live Video
September 10 2012, 11:48 AM ET

120910-michael-jackson.jpg

Jackson performs 'Thriller' cut live at at London's Wembley Stadium in 1988, from the upcoming 'Bad 25' deluxe-edition DVD

Yes, Michael Jackson's life had a tragic streak, as newly released emails documenting his sickly final months only further illuminate. And yes, the King of Pop's art was always deeply intertwined with commercial imperatives, which can sometimes lead to Pitbull being given free rein over a posthumous remix. But for anyone who missed out on Jackson's gifts in real time, this live video of "Human Nature" premiered by Idolator makes it clear how unparalleled this man really was as a performer.

From a 1988 Bad Tour stop at London's Wembley Stadium, which will be included on a DVD with Bad's 25th-anniversary deluxe edition (due out on September 18), Jackson's rendition of this Thriller classic features heart-stopping dance moves and immaculately feathery vocals. Memorably covered by John Mayer and sampled by SWV, the song itself transcends Jackson, but as Idolator rightly notes, the way he performed it was truly one of a kind. At least until the probably inevitable hologram — but let's enjoy this clip unsullied while we still can.

http://www.spin.com/articles/michael-jackson-human-nature-1988-live-video-bad

Is Thriller the next song for upload ??

What a stunning performance.

This is why pristine audio quality is so important. The crowd, the atmosphere, the energy, the vocals. Amazing.

Love it!

He is so dreamy and schmexyyy :D :D

It really is an amazing performance!

This is what keeps the LEGACY alive for many many generations to come!!

Is Thriller the next song for upload ??
No becuase Thriller wasnt on the BAd Album.
They were saying his Human Nature performance was a thriller

Allow me to repeat myself. I believe this videotaped Michael Jackson performance is
not of this Earth.

angel3l.gif
I believe this performance of Michael Jackson singing "Human Nature"
has come to us directly from a live concert in Heaven.
angel3r.gif

Back