How much do u guys love me?

I loves ya shaun!!

I'm going to go and subscribe, vote and comment!! woot!!

can I as a mod though... please ask that people don't just post with the word Bump! cause I'd hate to start cleaning out "spam" posts

these guys deserve decent posts not shameless bumps :p

shaun loves lj!!! all the good msn times...i dont even logg on anymore lol. and thanx so much lj ur awesome as usual lolololol!! *hugs*

oh, I just saw this thread now...

Aw, Shaun I've been ur fan since I've first seen ur posts and pics, u rock, mate!

I just saw the videos, they are great! Looking forward to some more from u guys!
Oh and I got jealous Emily got a personal video! :lol: I rated, commented and subscribed, dont I deserve one too?? :smilerolleyes: lol

Keep it up! :clapping:

oh, I just saw this thread now...

Aw, Shaun I've been ur fan since I've first seen ur posts and pics, u rock, mate!

I just saw the videos, they are great! Looking forward to some more from u guys!
Oh and I got jealous Emily got a personal video! :lol: I rated, commented and subscribed, dont I deserve one too?? :smilerolleyes: lol

Keep it up! :clapping:

awwww really?!?! thanx soo much and lol u can def get a video!

Heyy man, could i poss send music your way some time? see if you like it?

Just wondering, What sorta music you guys into?

get back to me when ever you can man, Thankss

Yes man, i all ready gave you my support (Vanesaal comment) but i dont know about what, cause you're awesome i guess? but show us your music, soon i'll put my music there, hope you help me too :yes:

i love shawn stockman!!!! lol and aww thanx so much for ur compliment, u guys really know how 2 put a smile on sum1s face, mj fans r def the best fanbase in the world
Oh you do? The man's vocal is amazing. He wrote some dope songs as well.

I just wrote what I honestly feel:) Glad to know I put a smile on your face. I keep watching the videos including the latest one which is serious talk about "Single Ladies".

Oh you do? The man's vocal is amazing. He wrote some dope songs as well.

I just wrote what I honestly feel:) Glad to know I put a smile on your face. I keep watching the videos including the latest one which is serious talk about "Single Ladies".

yea hes amazing. and an amazing songwriter aswell. and awww ur sweet 2. and hahaha thanx lol

Vard i love your Siggy, its epic. < Off Topic I know. Shoot me. Anyways Good that this thread has warmed up, i knew it would. Shauny it appears like your popular in these parts, i cannot deny that. Well of course you are, you are so energetic and lively and lovely, can't not love your aura. I love it. And I wish you luck again. And waaahhoooo. Keep me updated hun. And love ya's.

w9w75g.jpg

promo lololol

actually the resolution is for shit in that pic people... tell it like it is yall. OK, so the pose is aight, the facial expression is hott and all but fa realz ... the resolution sucks azz **snap**

Back