How much do u guys love me?

michaelsson

Proud Member
I decided to open this thread to promote my brothers we are officially signed to a record label!! (yay i know lol but its not that simple) We discussed a new view on promotions and the label wants the WORLD to get to Know us b4 we release any music and do all the fun but hard stuff lol. So 2 times a week we do webisodes for pple to watch and to learn a little about who we are and what we do. So i wud really like u guys to comment, rate,and leave us some love on what u think about us so far, so we can show the label how personable we can be. So watch the vids, leave feedback on them aswell as inbox messages on questions u wud like to ask us so we can answer them and u all can get to know us alot better. im linking to vids in this thread now, ere u can discuss what u think, and youtube u leave the love. also let me know who u are so i can thank u personally for helping us to get 1 step closer to our dream. u guys know who i am and now its time for the world to see who WE are as a family and group. We need you!! Subscribe!!!!!!!!!

how u guys doing? check out the vids and support us. Our record label wants the people to know who we are be4 we start releasing music videos and singles. we need all of ur help guys. subscribe! be friends, hit the inbox with questions u want to know about us, call text, add the myspace pages, watch the vids and leave comments. we can do it but we need every1s help. We got our record deal,now we need the promotion!! we can do it guys! subscribe!!!!! subscribe!!!!!! love u guys, -mididreamz family

em ur awesome! thanx so much! u always support me n everything haha. i love u mucho!! *hugs* keep promoting!!

aww congrats!!
So happy and proud of u both! :)

what do u guys mean by subsribe?
Subsribe ur vid on youtube u mean... how do i do that?

ok thanx guys

Im using my bro's youtube account and his not home at the moment
So i'll ask him if i can do that on his account, when i can :)

First of all, that was fun!! hahahah, you got something really good and its that you are REALLY GOOD, so keep working you'll make it of course, glad to know you all!! keep on making this videos and comment us how are you doin, you are cool!

First of all, that was fun!! hahahah, you got something really good and its that you are REALLY GOOD, so keep working you'll make it of course, glad to know you all!! keep on making this videos and comment us how are you doin, you are cool!

thanx alot for the feedback =], but if u guys cud really post these awesome comments on the videos u watched it wud help a great deal. thanx guys keep the love coming! we all really appreciate and love it.

thanx alot for the feedback =], but if u guys cud really post these awesome comments on the videos u watched it wud help a great deal. thanx guys keep the love coming! we all really appreciate and love it.

Ok I'll do it ;)

Somehow I knew from the title that this thread was started by you.. :cheeky:
But wow that's great for you, congrats!! :clapping:

*goes to subscribe*

Somehow I knew from the title that this thread was started by you.. :cheeky:
But wow that's great for you, congrats!! :clapping:

*goes to subscribe*

lol u know me hahaha thanx u guys are truely 1 in a million, tell a friend hahaha

Back