How many of you like myself could not bring yourself to go to work or school today?

ennacent

Proud Member
After I got the news yesterday....I thought I would be ok, enough, like many of you to go on the next day......to work or to school...but this morning when I woke (slept for 1 hour) I could not bring myself to leave the house for work......I keep saying to myself MICHAEL, my Michael, our Michael, is gone (when I say gone, I mean body) His spirit WILL ALWAYS be with each and everyone of us.

RIP Michael...

i was awake all night but went to work... didnt work there thought, just sat at my desk, reading this forum... my boss and colleagues understood... and i only had to stay there 6 hours today... :(

I am so blessed I had a day off today! dunno how i will work tomorrow....

I had to goto school but I broke down there (as I said before), I wanted to go home but I had to wait until the end of the day.

my mum let me have the day off school. my friend told me some horrible things said about me and michael :'( i can't believe how cruel people are.
i've just sat at home crying and watching news all day
i'm so emotionally broken :(
i love michael jackson so much

I wasn't be able to go to school.
As I knew that the news of Michael would appear in our class.
I didn't want me to collapse and I had to drive 13 miles to my school. I could have been easily crashed on to a tree, as I am not in the mood of watching the road.

I couldn't go to work today. I had planned on it but didn't sleep last night and the tears have continued today.

i did go to work, on my way to work, as usually, i turned on my radio.. it was billie jean... like always i grabbed that volume button and gave it a swirl upside... by the end of the song the lady of the radio anounced that it was being played as dedication to Mike's death... i was totally overwhelmed by emotion... but still drove on to my work... i had lot's to do but i kept thinking about Michael all the time, radio playing his tunes al day... me checking overhere during breaks... i was like on auto-pilot or something, very weird day...

I can't go to work. I called out yesterday and I am calling out today.

I was supposed to go to work today. When I found out about... it yesterday I said that I was going to go anyway, but one or two hours later I was so torn apart that I knew I couldn't. It's good I didn't go though... I spared the customers all of my tears, breakdowns and mistakes I would have made if I went. I was in no state to go out of the house today...

I have to study for my exam, but I can't concentrate at all...

i called off... don't know about Monday yet.... or the day after that either.

I have employee evaluations due today...but can't bring myself to do them....I'm numb as well...there is not enough words to sum up or could capture the feeling I'm feelilng now.......As someone stated earlier...THIS DAY IS FOR MICHAEL...

i called in sick today...my boss wasn't very happy but i really couldn't go in, i keep breaking dwn into tears

I didn't go to work either. I spent whole night crying, in the morning called in and said I wasn't able to come. Still keep crying all day...

i was awake all night but went to work... didnt work there thought, just sat at my desk, reading this forum... my boss and colleagues understood... and i only had to stay there 6 hours today... :(

Same here, but I was totally useless. I slept only about 2 hours. My colleagues were lovely.

I am at work, but I might as well not be here. I haven't done anything - I just read the message boards and am listening to BAD non-stop.

I went to bed at 4 if i was going to work i would of been up at 6, I couldn't face it I knew everyone would be talking about it especially to me because they all know what he means to me. I would of spent all day at work crying no point in them paying me for that.

Phoned in sick and then started crying when my manager asked me if it was because of Michael Jackson. Gonna have to go in tomorrow, not looking forward to it.

ive cancelled allwork for this weekend. frankly i dont know how im ever gonna beable to go and work. i burst into tears at the drop of a hat

Back