Votes: 9 3.2%

Votes: 11 4.0%

Votes: 2 0.7%

Votes: 5 1.8%

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • more than 10

Votes: 8 2.9%

• Total voters
I'll be in London for 4 or 5 days so I wouldn't mind going to 2 concerts :p. I'm REALLY hoping for that now that there are tickets being available at ticketmaster again! Or I could buy one more in London when I'm there? Are there any chances for that?

I'll be in London for 4 or 5 days so I wouldn't mind going to 2 concerts :p. I'm REALLY hoping for that now that there are tickets being available at ticketmaster again! Or I could buy one more in London when I'm there? Are there any chances for that?

I called ticketmaster yesterday and during our discussion I was advised that there's a possibility of more tickets becoming available in the days leading up to shows, It would be great if you could get tickets while you were in London, I wish you all the best! :D

good idea for a job in the summer hahahaha
i work for some of the companies who do the security there. anyone wanna buy a security polo shirt. goes to the highest bidder lol j/k

The 26th and 28th of July, should be great fun. I just hope I can get around okay in an unfamiliar land.

I'm going to 2 shows now, but can't vote again.

Still the possibilty of going to more shows though closer to the dates.

right now, 8.
from 8th july-18th july :)
maybeeee going to try for more throughout july.
got most of my tickets on viagogo.com.

it's expensive,yes..but been saving my whole life for this..this moment right here!! (well in july!,lol!!!)

and for people who can't get tickets,
if you can afford it, go to viagogo.
or even try ebay.

1, opening night! :D
still tryin' to get one for 10th july, but only if tm offers me better seats than they did for opening night (BK416), i know it sounds kinda spoiled, but some people got really got good places when tm was selling their cancelled tickets and i dont want to pay another 75 pounds for a ''bad'' seat, i'd rather save my money for in London.

Edit: 2, just got a ticket for 12th July BK102 ! :D

Last edited:
I am in urgent need of a new Thread called:

"How will I tell my husband I just bought ANOTHER ticket after I already had three"

LOL :rofl:

So far none. But I don't give up hope to get my hands on some tix as well. :angel:

I am in urgent need of a new Thread called:

"How will I tell my husband I just bought ANOTHER ticket after I already had three"

LOL :rofl:

Haha, well I'm sure if you've been with him long enough, by now you should be able to tell him things which are as serious as this. ;)

Good luck though :punk:

BACK ON TOPIC: I'm going to one but I know that it'll change my life foreverrrrrr :heart:

I'm going FOUR times so far
8th july, 10th and 17th aug and sep 10th

looking to go to more too :)

One concert 8th July :yes: Hopefully more, but at the moment one. And there's probably more chances, if Michael decides to tour other places in the world, I'll be there. I'm just happy I got a ticket, and for the opening concert! That's huge, a true blessing. :angel:

Back