Votes: 9 3.2%

Votes: 11 4.0%

Votes: 2 0.7%

Votes: 5 1.8%

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • more than 10

Votes: 8 2.9%

• Total voters
5........ i guess ppl who have more than 10 tickets were lucky enough to buy them at face value because i payed a fortune for each.

Last edited:
2 for me. And that's if they don't cancel my ticket. It makes me mad that so many people have bought them just to sell on. I have been looking forward to seeing MJ in concert for 10 years having never seen him before.

Hmm.... I had planned about 15... but that was before things went the way they went... now I'm at 4.. if all goes well... there is no way I'm going to buy 11 tickets on Ebay!

Edit: 10 + 3 now... more if I can help it! ;)

Last edited:
3 times for me ...the opening show, one on the 30th and one on the 28th of aug yay!!!

One! I would go more times if I had a chance lol...(and money)

I´ll go just to one concert!!! I´ve never been to any MJ-concert!!! So this date will be my best day in my whole life!!!

^^The fans, who go to multiple concerts, are not the reason why some can't go at all... the assholes, who bought shitloads of tickets to sell them at astronomical inflated prices are the reason why some can't go... all those people who are selling their tickets on Ebay, Viagogo, Seatwave and so on are the reason some can't go at all!

or according to reports AEG who gave away over a thousand tickets a night to brokers to sell at over inflated prices.thats 50K tickets

^^^Yes, or that! But with my mentioning of Vigagogo I already included AEG.... it's sickening really!

Wow someone's going to more than 10? :mello:
I'm going to 1 only...

Back