How did Michael feel about groupies ?

michael-jackson-o.gif

:naughty:

:blushing:

I think better to change the course of their conversation. :fear:
omg..thank you Ashtanga....:wub:
lol.. we managed to turn any thread into manhood thread... :magicstick
I know shame on us..:D

That picture^^ answers the question. Now let me enjoy staring at it.

It is so hypnotizing isn't it...:wild:

:lol:
Who's bad? :shifty:

:blushing:

Why is that so important to you, no offense? I'm just finding this a little off, especially since Michael didn't like talking about his private life, the trial talks are already all about health and his death scene, it makes this all the more inappropriate in a way, since he's not here anymore to say anything on anything.

Many are agreeing on that he wasn't a saint, why does his sex life gotta confirm this, though? Isn't it already obvious he wasn't one, although his heart def was saintly. Shana Mangatal is another person who contradicted herself with her comments in her interviews, she came live on TV to 'prove' Michael was red-blooded? So she flirted with him, then she appeared on TV to make herself known first of, and the likes of her are definitely not trustworthy, esp since they're self-contradicting themselves in their stories. Michael was a gentleman, in his own words, for he never felt he had to speak about his private life to support his sexual orientation or anything of the sort, while others are flaunting one or the other.

100% agree :clapping: I cannot understand why so many women want to appear in the media. That's disgusting! :angry:

Last edited:
^^^^^
Let me just say something and be honest here.....maybe they wanted to brag about it.
It is understandable...somehow. To have Michael Jackson...I mean, really.
But I do find one thing weird....a looooooooot of ppl want to know about Michael. And when someone comes out - she is not trusted or crucified. Hm.

I understand and you're right when say "maybe they wanted to brag about it" because is Michael Jackson The King Of Pop and not a common man. But many women just use the Michael's name to rise in their careers. Joanna is an example, don't you think?
I guess a real woman don't go out spreading to the world and going into details about your loving relationship with someone, even if this "somebody" is a celebrity. Unless she's wanting to appear in the media or make money with it. I think nobody likes to talk about their relationships, this is very personal.
And isn't because Michael Jackson is a celebrity and the fans are interested in knowing about his love life that all women who had gone out with him should to go to the media and talk about it. Just a thought...

^^^^^
Let me just say something and be honest here.....maybe they wanted to brag about it.
It is understandable...somehow. To have Michael Jackson...I mean, really.
But I do find one thing weird....a looooooooot of ppl want to know about Michael. And when someone comes out - she is not trusted or crucified. Hm.
I understand and you're right when say "maybe they wanted to brag about it" because is Michael Jackson The King Of Pop and not a common man. But many women just use the Michael's name to rise in their careers. Joanna is an example, don't you think?
I guess a real woman don't go out spreading to the world and going into details about your loving relationship with someone, even if this "somebody" is a celebrity. Unless she's wanting to appear in the media or make money with it. I think nobody likes to talk about their relationships, this is very personal.
And isn't because Michael Jackson is a celebrity and the fans are interested in knowing about his love life that all women who had gone out with him should to go to the media and talk about it. Just a thought...

:agree:

He selects the YANA girls (the most envied group of girls on earth) but I read that sometimes his bodyguards and/or his staff also have a hand. Some have tried to kiss him on the lips but I think only one or two were successful (based on videos I've seen).

As far as I could see, he had no idea who was coming on stage, for the girls were selected by security staff some 15-20 minutes before the show. Michael would just welcome the lucky girl :)

Well... this might be off topic but, I am listening to a song I hadn't heard in a long time and it reminded me of this thread.

Dear Michael :mailman:

ahh..... Such a lovely sweet song...:wub:

I think it is just sooo beutiful to have him singing my dreams in that song... :kiss_hand:

Back