How beautiful the MOON was at MJ's Funeral!

Nice post, BillieJean09.

Especially liked this part...

They’ve got big hearts that reach out to anyone that needs their help. Their instinctive understanding of the suffering of others can turn them into devoted agents for change. To avoid total burnout, they’ll need to learn ways to de-stress and release the weight of the world that they try to carry on their shoulders.
This is our MJ in a nutshell!!!:agree: Agree?

Love him so very much..........his life was written in the stars!!:yes:

I likey and totally agree. :yes:

I know some ppl think this stuff is a bunch of hooey and maybe it is...but sometimes it's just wayyyy too accurate to overlook.

Nice post, BillieJean09.

Especially liked this part...

I likey and totally agree. :yes:

I know some ppl think this stuff is a bunch of hooey and maybe it is...but sometimes it's just wayyyy too accurate to overlook.

Absolutely!!! Too accurate to overlook!!!:agree:
xxx

Hi, I love astrology, and Michael was born on a full moon (that means that in his birth chart, the sun is opposite the moon, he had a sweet Pisces moon).

The memorial ceremony took place on the 7th of july, that was also a full moon, and an eclipse (these are way more powerful in astrology), it was the second of the four eclipses this year.
And finally, the funeral, you guessed it, full moon, sun in Virgo and moon in Pisces...
Nothing is random in this universe...

I'm a Pisces....:p So is Liz Taylor! They say Virgo's a Pisces make great friends! :D

It was a beautiful full moon that night, I also noticed it too!

september 3rd was my birthday and I can oficially say that it was the worst one i've ever had...

that´s beautiful... Speaking of the moon, it´s been a while since i have seen the night sky full of stars. I remember when i was really little.. Everytime it was full moon, or the night sky was full off bright shiny stars, i would sit by the window for hours and just enjoy the beautiful sight :)

jackson_13.jpg

this really seemed to be like a sign ... sigh

wow, gorgeous!. i didn't notice how nice it looked. its definitely a sign of something!

Yeah you've got to believe it... it truly was beyond beautiful.

I believe in these things, as a lot of things have happened in the world to reflect some strange sort of synchronocity in the universe and it makes sense for it to happen to Michael too. Some things simply can't be a coincidence.

Sure, there was something out of the ordinary in that night. Everything looked just so magical :bugeyed

Back