How Are Others Reacting to "Hold my hand" -- thread

Re: non fans reaction to "Hold my hand" thread

That's kinda dumb. How can you use technology to improve on perfect?

I know right!!! This tells you that Michael Is soooooooo High Up there, that The same things he does as other celebrities are weird to others, as i refer to them as (IGNORANTS). They just cant Handle that his voice is Soooooooooooooooo GOOD,:woohoo: and i ALMOST NEVER Use "Soooooooo" to express my feelings. I only use it 4 Michael!!! Ya no waramsayin???:D I mean, If it was "technologized" wouldnt it be Obvious??? DANG!!! They always find Some thing NEGATIVE THAT IS NOT THERE!!!:mat:

Last edited:
From the start of the song all I thought about was Man In The Mirror. I compare this to that. Honestly, these 2 make a great team. Wouldn't mind more collabs with them. I like Akons style more then Will.I.Am but that's just me.

For me it's just ok a catchy song not a great mj masterpiece and especially not a comeback song.

IF i were a music mag editor ..just if I were..I would write
"MJ is off the wall again. He might need some push from a younga but he is definately off the wall. :) The song is what it should be..nice..sweet and soft..no big words, no lets-save-the-world-in-less-than-sixty-seconds-cos-madonna-coulnt-do-it-in-four-minutes-show-i-am-gonna-show-ya concept..just nice music to groove to..Hm, seems like artist hitting the 50 suddenly start to party again? Good on us! Keep it coming"

more comments from blogs:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00016793.html

- amazing! Moving song, I love Michael's voice on it, sounds so pretty young ...

- Woah i love the song! great !

- Woof! I love this beautiful song... Great voice Michael!!!!

- This is a truly beautiful song from Michael and Akon. Hold My Hand will become a massive hit. Two wonderful musicians whose viices blend so well to produce what is a true masterpiece.

- Seriously, I will laugh at anyone who calls this a crap song. I'm ADDICTED.

- fkin ace :D

- Love this song!. Sounds great!. Definitly a smash hit.

- I actually like it... that bridge part in the middle going Reggae... nice one Michael!

- I `m a fan of his music & his amazing performing abilities. This song is a sensation, new fresh vocals by the King of Pop. Michael, you`re incredible.

- OMG what a song!!It is the summerhit 2008! Mr.Jacksons voice is so sweet and Hot of this song!

- The song is great and i love Michael´s angelic voice!!!! Would love to hear more from Michael!!!!

:D

Last edited:
Nice comments but I don't get what's so reggae about the song.

LOL, I know. Got the same feeback from some of the peeps I've played it for...reggae feel :mello:

The only part where I kinda hear it is in the bridge:

I can tell that ur tired of being lonely
Take my hand don't let go baby hold me
Talk to me (or is it come to me?) and let me be ur one and only
Cuz I can make it alright till the morning

Last edited:
lol just messing :p good afternoon to u to :p i take that ur not to crazy about the song then :p

Like I said when I first heard it, it's aight, it's decent, you know? But me personally, I won't be excited until I hear a NEW MJ joint that features no one but him alone, then maybe I'll be like "ah sh*t :punk: " But it's just a featured vocal to me. :)

I sent the song to a cousin who likes Akon, BEP, CB, etc...
she said she havent heard of the Thriller remixes, so i sent them to her and she liked them and she also LOVED HMH, and she doesnt even like Michael. She said his voice is beautiful in this song!
So, good feedback so far....:)

heey, im new here =)

Someone posted a thread about the new song on the Dutch Ellegirl forum, most of the reactions are negative, because Akon stars in the song. Most of the people overthere, do like Michaels vocals but are negative because of Akon, there aren't much reactions tough.

Here are some transelated reactions:

''Michael is f2dm, but Akon is kinda nasty''

''MJ could have sing a lot more, I most the time dislike Akons song, his voice kind of annoys me. I don't think the song is that great, I'll probably gonna like it after a while. It's a Michael song, so it múst be good.

''I think it's kinda cute''

''I don't really like Akon and Mr Jackson, so I don't really like it''

''I like it''

just spoke to my friend, same person who said he would buy the album if mj could still sing and he said to me that mj just prooved that he can still sing and that the song was "sik" which is a good thing LOL

I prefer Michael sings and writes his songs alone. I think that is absurd all these collaborations at any costs... Michael don't need nobody to return back. Like he always did. I'm tired of listen instead of Michael's voice, akon's voice, fergie's voice, william's voice and ne-yo. I want Michael... hey, are you sure you wants Michael to return? You seems more happy about collaborations than listen Michael's own songs written and composed by him....

This is Michael Jackson, not Michael-Akon Jackson . Do you want Michael come's back.. or you want he collaborates forever? If you want Michael 's back with his own songs, be happy when there's a real Michael 's own song, not a duet with akon. Stop Akon. Stop collaborations. I want a petition!

I prefer Michael sings and writes his songs alone. I think that is absurd all these collaborations at any costs... Michael don't need nobody to return back. Like he always did. I'm tired of listen instead of Michael's voice, akon's voice, fergie's voice, william's voice and ne-yo. I want Michael... hey, are you sure you wants Michael to return? You seems more happy about collaborations than listen Michael's own songs written and composed by him....

This is Michael Jackson, not Michael-Akon Jackson . Do you want Michael come's back.. or you want he collaborates forever? If you want Michael 's back with his own songs, be happy when there's a real Michael 's own song, not a duet with akon. Stop Akon. Stop collaborations. I want a petition!
you dont like hip pop do u?

Of course I prefer songs that are written by Michael himself and are sung by him alone, but you have to keep in mind that Michaels image had some serious damage due to the trial and all those stupid tabloits. If he really wants to reach the top again (not that he ever leaved it, but there are lots of people out there who say he isnt what he used to be anymore), he needs to start small. Do some collaborations with stars who are ''hot'' right now. This will also help him gain some popularity with some other target groups.

I mean it's been seven year now, since his REAL last album, so his next album better needs to sell good. So with all the collaborations he gains popularity again and becomes known under a new crowd of people, it's also some kind of promotion. We now know that Michaels voice is still how it used to be, I think it even sounds better and fresher than the Invincible sound.

If the collaborations work out well, he knows there is still interest in his music.

^^ eh...I think you might have missed the fact that this is an AKON song not a MJ song.

Stop trippin, it's just a little teaser for what will come.

Last edited:
Back