Hottest woman in This Is It?

I'm a girl but I think Mekia is gorgeous! She's the prettiest imo

Next would be either Judith or Orianthi. Both pretty but in different ways. Judith has a more exotic look, while Orianthi looks more convential but both are attractive.

Tyne was okay looking but lacked charisma and really I see girls who look like her everyday. I really don't see anything special about her looks tbh.

^ I agree on that, Tyne looks very "ordinary".. but they're all pretty anyway.

okies..first I'm a girl with a fiance (lol)

But

I think that Judith Hill is very exotic looking and the best of like two worlds! lol! with the cultural blend. They are all pretty but you all know that scene in " I just can't Stop Loving You"..yeah right mike.. he just forgot the cam's were rolling! lol.;D and Mekia is very adorable too!

But I'm for team Judith! hehe!

judith-hill.jpg

*joins team Judith* :yes:

I don't really look at other women in that way. But from a female perspective, I will say that I thought Mekia Cox looked so cute next to MJ. They made a nice couple. :)

All four girls are beauties!:yes:

Tyne, Mekia, Judith and Orianthi .

I like all of 'em, but Tyne Stecklein is my favorite.

Orianthi is cool, too... but I can't stand heavy red lipstick...

Lol, exactly. Ori is a real beauty but I hate her overdone make-up and that dressing style most of the time.
Tyne is extra cute. She's so adorable... I like her most.

On the other hand I love Timor, but I know it's the wrong thread :p

Hehe that's our opinion though - I'm sure that someone thinks she's prettier than the other girls.
Come on son, don't be discriminating now :p :lol:

BTW, that American choreographer was semi-cute also - I just wish she could've let go of that "annoyed face" she had :D

Yep, that older woman, the associate choreographer is too sexy. I like when she says "If you dnt have that oooze you're not going to make it" the way she says that hmmmmmm. However Mekie Cox takes the cake for me, those black legging and heals, ooooh!

TYNEEEEEEEEE! She's stunning. Came across as a bit of an airhead though.

Judith had that very beautiful, exotic look going on that stands out from the other girls :yes:

Mekia Cox all the way. She kind of looks like Zoe Saldana which is probably why I like her so much. She's hot as hell.

i haven't seen the movie, plan to download on itunes. but i haven't seen this woman who is the aerialist in dirty diana. the woman who is supposed to be in the bed with him. i'm not talking about Oriani..i'm talking about the woman dancing in the sphere, or on the pole..or whatever...does anyone have a pic of her? what does she look like? thanks. i'd appreciate it. post here, if u could, please..and pm me, too, if possible, if u come up with a photo, so i can come back to this thread and see it..

thanks..

i haven't seen the movie, plan to download on itunes. but i haven't seen this woman who is the aerialist in dirty diana. the woman who is supposed to be in the bed with him. i'm not talking about Oriani..i'm talking about the woman dancing in the sphere, or on the pole..or whatever...does anyone have a pic of her? what does she look like? thanks. i'd appreciate it. post here, if u could, please..and pm me, too, if possible, if u come up with a photo, so i can come back to this thread and see it..

thanks..

I'm not sure anyone (on here) knows the name of the aerialist in Dirty Diana, or has seen any close-up shots yet.

I'm not sure anyone (on here) knows the name of the aerialist in Dirty Diana, or has seen any close-up shots yet.

There were two aerlists in the shows.
One of the girls name is Daniella Rueda-Watts. She is brunette and is suppose to be very good, have won many competitions etc.

The other aerlists name is Alexandra Apjarova and is blonde.

Last edited:
I'm a girl but I vote Mekia! And Judith (you missed her out, tut tut)

lol id actually say none of them lol I don't think MJ has worked with that many pretty chicks on his tours actually. The female dancers were alright this time around, on he HIStory tour, Shawnette is ugly as sin lol da best chick he's had is the female from TWYMMF video...just my honest opinion

Back