Hollywood Tonight CD single

OnirMJ

Proud Member
Support Michael Jackson's new single Hollywood Tonight.

Korean CD Maxi Single (S10988C)

1. Hollywood Tonight (Throwback Mix) - 3:46
2. Hollywood Tonight (DJ Chuckie Radio Edit) - 3:53
3. Hollywood Tonight (DJ Chuckie Remix) - 6:01
4. Hollywood Tonight (Radio Edit) - 3:46

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON...170622916027?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item27b9eb15bb

UK 7" Single will be released April 16, 2011

1. Hollywood Tonight (Throwback Mix) - 3:46
2. Behind The Mask (Radio Edit) -3:36

German 5" CD Single will be released April 15, 2011

1. Hollywood Tonight (Throwback Mix) - 3:53
2. Hollywood Tonight (DJ Chuckie Remix) - 6:00

UK 5" CD Single will be released April 19, 2011

Can't wait for a physical CD single!

Will it be sold on hmv.com or where can I buy it?

MJJCommunity MJJCommunity
Guys bad news. I can confirm there will be no cd singles for HT or BTM

^Twitter

Saw that too. But you meant no singles in the UK, Gaz or at all?
I mean, I've ordered Korean HT single and the seller wrote he send it to me. I also saw some pic of the cd over the web. Plus you can preorder it on amazon UK and Germany. BTM is listed as preorder item on amazon France...
I'm bit confused now :huh:

I have been made aware that due to the low sales figures of the HMH there will not be anymore physical cds.

I have been made aware that due to the low sales figures of the HMH there will not be anymore physical cds.

So in escence they are blaming themselves that there will be no more CD singles.

Wow, it's almost like we'd heard HMH two and a half years before it was released.

The info I have put on twitter pertains the UK, at this point the european offices have not communicated with me.

And yes demand was low for HMH so they will now not be putting out a HT and BTM cd single.

Dont shoot the messenger guys I only deliver what they say to me.

Wanna know something interesting?

When my Grandmother went to pick up 2 copies for me and herself, I was in school at the time, Hold My Hand was not even on the shelves, my Grandmother had to actually speak to the manager because the guy who was suppose to put them out said that "there's too much controversy on the vocals".

The irony, *tut*.

I'm gonna buy my CD single on eBay.

The info I have put on twitter pertains the UK, at this point the european offices have not communicated with me.

And yes demand was low for HMH so they will now not be putting out a HT and BTM cd single.

Dont shoot the messenger guys I only deliver what they say to me.

What about HT/BTM vinyl single? Is that still on?

I'll be buying vinyl single then, and I already bought CD single from Korea.

If we all buy that CD from Korea maybe we can make Hollywood Tonight Number One in Korea!

It's a little confusing. On UK Amazon, a CD single is listed as being released on the 19th. I'll see what happens with that because I would like to buy it. I held off from buying on eBay in case a UK one materialised.

I don't know where Gary has the info about HT CD being cancelled. But as far as I know it WILL be released.

Anyway, order it on Amazon so they will see your interest in the item.

I don't know where Gary has the info about HT CD being cancelled. But as far as I know it WILL be released.

Anyway, order it on Amazon so they will see your interest in the item.

I agree with you, they need to see that demand for this single is high. This cd single is much better than HMH and it will sell better, Throwback Mix and Chuckie Remix are much better than HMH alternative mixes!

I'm going to pre-order it!

Tbh, I can't see it selling very well at all in UK. I don't listen to the radio or watch TV 24-7 but I still haven't heard either song once on the radio and have seen no promotion whatsoever. I doubt most of the general public are even be aware it is being released!

Tbh, I can't see it selling very well at all in UK. I don't listen to the radio or watch TV 24-7 but I still haven't heard either song once on the radio and have seen no promotion whatsoever. I doubt most of the general public are even be aware it is being released!

God knows what's going on with releases at the moment. Songs from living artists are released then the video comes out weeks later. There's no build up.

It's a shame 'Hollywood Tonight' is being treated so badly. I guess people could say that the public aren't interested but they could give it a bit of a push to get it out there.

Yeah, that's what I mean. There needs to be better promotion. Even if Michael isn't here. They could do alot more than they're doing at the moment.

Wanna know something interesting?

When my Grandmother went to pick up 2 copies for me and herself, I was in school at the time, Hold My Hand was not even on the shelves, my Grandmother had to actually speak to the manager because the guy who was suppose to put them out said that "there's too much controversy on the vocals".

The irony, *tut*.

I'm gonna buy my CD single on eBay.

well well, and this is one that is him. just goes to show the damage we did even to stuff that is his.

Back