Hold My Hold Videoclip 32sec Snippet!

For sure the tears will come here as well, already had trouble with this small piece. Find it hard that a cd is released, singles, videos are coming out while Michael isn't here anymore......

Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.
Beautiful.
Choked up.
Holding back the tears.
Can't wait for the full thing.
Love it.
Miss him.

156696_158018284243452_100001058436826_298510_817200_n.jpg

156894_158018400910107_100001058436826_298514_6255744_n.jpg

^The silhouette in the scene above reminds me of his Smooth Criminal performances... y'know, with his big shadow behind the huge, white curtain in the intros? :)

Splendidly AWESOME !!!

A tear jerker for certain.

I can see this will be one of my most treasured DVD's.
Silly question possibly ... but how will we be able to buy this video I wonder?

I would love that they released it as a dual-disk ... single one side DVD on the other side.

Very special and you cannot imagine how excited I am about this Album ... cannot wait!!

Oh..thank you, you are so sweet.:wub:
I knew I will feel this way....can"t wait to hear something new and then I just sit down and listen...
His music has a strong physical effect on me. Amazing, strange and breathtaking feeling.
Especially videos with fans loving him....it will be hard to watch.

Oh..thank you, you are so sweet.:wub:
I knew I will feel this way....can"t wait to hear something new and then I just sit down and listen...
His music has a strong physical effect on me. Amazing, strange and breathtaking feeling.
Especially videos with fans loving him....it will be hard to watch.

I know how you feel, really. I understand that physical part, too. Sometimes I feel like an oncoming truck hit me in the head with all that stuff.
:better:

Yes, I bet a lot of us feel that way.
I mean...listening to a song and crying ?! Only Michael can do that...with his heart and soul..with his emotions. omg..here I go again.
He touches places in my heart I didn"t know I had. Untill I heard his music.

They shouldnt have used concert footage.

im glad they included footage people havnt seem. from tours, etc. but why the Mj impersonator throughout?

Impersonator? All all saw in the clips were some MJ fans that dressed up as him when they participated, and showing a bit of moves. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Don't worry, this might not be (and probably won't be) the speed of the actual video. It seems too fast-paced for the tempo of the song. Anyway, this is an official teaser for the video, not a leaked snippet of the video.

Looks like a beautiful video and a tear jerker...and totally worthy of MJ's legacy! Can't wait to see the whole vid! :)

Thanks for sharing the snippet! :yes:

Beautifullllll :)

Yes, I bet a lot of us feel that way.
I mean...listening to a song and crying ?! Only Michael can do that...with his heart and soul..with his emotions. omg..here I go again.
He touches places in my heart I didn"t know I had. Untill I heard his music.

Very nicely put and very true as well.

Firstly, this will be a tear jerker for sure.....

And secondly, wait until you see the whole thing before levelling the complaints.

That was wonderful. There's nothing else I can add. That was absolutely wonderful.

Back