Hold My Hold Videoclip 32sec Snippet!

I feel extremely drunk, but I didn't drink a single drop of alcohol.

I am telling you, this is some of the craziest $%^&* I have EVER experienced in my life. I mean that.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Do you know what it is really amazing??? I gained my eternal crush on MJ precisely the moment when he blew that kiss during 'Man in the Mirror' in Bucharest- and it's in that clip! You can't make that %^&* up! :D:D
Unbelievable! :D

And now you are the part of MJ (video) history forever! WOW! :wild:

Pace - CONGRATS !!!

You are in an official MJ video !!! - I am so happy for you!!

Guys, it's so cool that Michael's fans are in this. There are so many of us in that. I can't tell you what this is like. Never in a million years did I think of this.

I see quite a few scenes with all the extras- like that big mass of people moving there in the light, they did use a lot of those scenes. SOO sweet!

I already recognized so many other people from that day, unbelievable. It's also a lot 'faster' than I anticipated it to be, that's so amazing.

Reactions: ivy
exaaclty! as i posted before they can choose any concert from 77-97 so why, god why would they show bucharest!
nevertheless cant wait for the video! its gonna be awesome!

Bucharest - publishing rights - Sony already have mijac productions permissions since they have a million products with this in there.

But very cool video!!

I feel extremely drunk, but I didn't drink a single drop of alcohol.

I am telling you, this is some of the craziest $%^&* I have EVER experienced in my life. I mean that.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Do you know what it is really amazing??? I gained my eternal crush on MJ precisely the moment when he blew that kiss during 'Man in the Mirror' in Bucharest- and it's in that clip! You can't make that %^&* up! :D:D

Peace, sweet heart, I feel so excited for you. It is unbelievable.

And, yes that moment when he blew that kiss in Bucharest left me speechless. That's one of the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life.

Sony doesn't own Michael's live performance publishing rights, I think that's why Bucharest.

LOL what's with the airship hangar? That's the same place where filmed the 1975 movie "The Hindenburg" (though not where the airship crashed)

ok apart from those new records of the fans they still use old MJ videos/material,why they cannot use some new(i mean something what hasn't been used yet) videos of MJ,all the same all the time its getting boring.... so it seems like they have not any recording of MJ from session recording Hold My Hand... video after those 30 seconds looks nothing special to me...imo

I just got home from the disco - it's 4:35 AM in Denmark now.

I just heard all the snippets - I really should go to bed - BUT I CAN'T !!!

The snippets are GREAT !!

Drunk and dancing!!! MJ rules the world again !!!!

Oh guys I am soooo happy!!! Thanx for your love Michael!
I haven't slept as good in months!!
And woken up quite early in such a good mood - I wanna dance on this album!!! Can't wait!!!

If I told you guys that I have had the most bizarre life since 6/25/2009, would you believe me???

Edit: right about now I am covering this place with tears. Words can't describe, they cannot. I try, but I am afraid it is not possible to describe this adventure and it's gifts in human language. I am speechless yet again.

Congrats honey. Very happy for you that you got the chance to experience the shooting of the video :) It's a memory you'll treasure your whole life. How cool is that? To be in one of Michael's videos :clapping:
GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!

Can't wait for full version!!!

Saaame here. Anybody got any idea when the whole video will be released? Can't wait to see it on tele.

I am very drunk now - AND very exited!!!!

Give me full album !!! - Best album released by ANY artist in the last 8-9 years !!!

BN sounds much more like MJ in the new snippet on HMV !! - It's like its slowed down or something! - GREAT !!!

:lol: @ ur excitement and ur 'condition' :giggle: The album is gonna rock, isn't it? :D
I just got home from the disco - it's 4:35 AM in Denmark now.

I just heard all the snippets - I really should go to bed - BUT I CAN'T !!!

The snippets are GREAT !!

Drunk and dancing!!! MJ rules the world again!!!!

LOLOLOL Was there ever a time when Michael didn't really rule the world?

Amazing, but why Bucharest again?

Very good and legitimate question.

Bucharest - publishing rights - Sony already have mijac productions permissions since they have a million products with this in there.

But very cool video!!

Oh, ok.....that makes sense. Cool doesn't begin to describe this video.

amazing! i was in tears as soon as it started! cant wait to see the rest. i know i will tear up the entire time.

Me 2 - very touching, emotional and inspirational. Hopefully we'll get to see it in full soon. I can't really explain how much i love the song itself, wouldn't think there was anything that could make me love it even more, but looks like the video will end up doing just that.

I much preferred Spike Lee's TII video.

That video goes to show that it is possible to make a quality video without re-hasing old footage.

Back