Hold My Hold Videoclip 32sec Snippet!

Cool. I was wondering how they could make a video out of this. Very nice concept.

Thank you for posting!
Omgaaaaaah. :wild:

I think I'm gonna end up being teary eyed when I see the whole thing.
Looks awesome. :D

Ditto. I was starting to feel it in my throat just watching this clip.

Oh I didn't know they would make a montage kinda video using old MJ clips like other montages we seen before! I thought it would be only fans shown in the video? But, cool anyways! It looks like that clip was the ending of the video there!

Thanksss.. *tears*

Last edited:
I think a lot of people can not see videos from vimeo.

Youtube, please!

Thank you for posting!
Omgaaaaaah. :wild:

I think I'm gonna end up being teary eyed when I see the whole thing.
Looks awesome. :D

Me too. How can 32 seconds go that fast. The tiny little hand, beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

BEST MJ ALBUM IN THE LAST 8 YEARS !!!

:lol:

BN in the new snippet is 110 % MJ ! - It is slowed down a bit and MJ's vocals are more regonicable!

Pace, I see you, at 0:18! :D
:clap:

paces.jpg

:)

If I told you guys that I have had the most bizarre life since 6/25/2009, would you believe me???

Edit: right about now I am covering this place with tears. Words can't describe, they cannot. I try, but I am afraid it is not possible to describe this adventure and it's gifts in human language. I am speechless yet again.

Last edited:
GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!

Can't wait for full version!!!

I am very drunk now - AND very exited!!!!

Give me full album !!! - Best album released by ANY artist in the last 8-9 years !!!

BN sounds much more like MJ in the new snippet on HMV !! - It's like its slowed down or something! - GREAT !!!

^^^you have NO CLUE what my heart rate is right now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

*entered the twilight zone right about now and spotted familiar faces already. holy $%^&*
THAT IS SOO FRGGNN COOOL. :D:D:wild:
You must be so like.... "omg, I'm actually in there. I SEEE ME IN THERE WAT" :lol:

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!

Can't wait for full version!!!

Give me full album !!! - Best album released by ANY artist in the last 8-9 years !!!

BN sounds much more like MJ in the new snippet on HMV !! - It's like its slowed down or something! - GREAT !!!

Are you really drunk right now??? :lmao: :punk:

Thankyou very much for sharing. If this is any indication, it is going to be a very inspirational video (and very sad as well).

I feel extremely drunk, but I didn't drink a single drop of alcohol.

I am telling you, this is some of the craziest $%^&* I have EVER experienced in my life. I mean that.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Do you know what it is really amazing??? I gained my eternal crush on MJ precisely the moment when he blew that kiss during 'Man in the Mirror' in Bucharest- and it's in that clip! You can't make that %^&* up! :D:D

I just got home from the disco - it's 4:35 AM in Denmark now.

I just heard all the snippets - I really should go to bed - BUT I CAN'T !!!

The snippets are GREAT !!

Drunk and dancing!!! MJ rules the world again !!!!

Back