Hold My Hand Snippet

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is one of those instances where the best things in life are free. when Michael left the message that he wanted this as a lead single, that was at the time of the leaked version, in 2008. i have every confidence MJ sanctioned the leak, and i have the best version, complete with Akon singing 'Konvict Muzik'.

MJ always spoke of it coming to him, complete from the heavens. i'm comfortable with the first thing that came to him. i don't need any other version than the leaked one i already got. there's a lot to be said for inspiration. i couldn't buy Invincible, without the version of 'You Rock My World', complete with Chris Tucker, 'singing', at the beginning. it fit the song, somehow. the beauty and mystery of inspiration is an integral part of songs. you can't improve upon that. let's just say, i understand what Berry Gordy meant, when he told Michael to keep the phrase 'just look over your shoulders, honey', in 'I'll Be There', instead of changing it to -just look over your shoulder, honey-

Last edited:
i have downloaded a wmv file a few hours ago. i have listen to some of the first seconds. but there is a watermark the whole time. duration is 3:12. anyone know about that file, and can say if its the real deal? cause i dont want to listen to it with watermarks ^^

I just hope they don't constantly have that Konvict sound in the song. In this snippet all I can focus on is that stupid jail cell door sound. It's annoying

this version most likely come from ryan of mjfrance is said as he doesn't like the song so he leaks the song in PM and now on youtube he will do it for the all album cause he boycotts the album like mjfrance they wants to big flop for this album

if he thinks that ^^ this will be a few, maybe some thousands. not more in my opinion.

so its the real deal?

I just hope they don't constantly have that Konvict sound in the song. In this snippet all I can focus on is that stupid jail cell door sound. It's annoying
It's a watermark added by the person who leaked the snippets.

i have downloaded a wmv file a few hours ago. i have listen to some of the first seconds. but there is a watermark the whole time. duration is 3:12. anyone know about that file, and can say if its the real deal? cause i dont want to listen to it with watermarks ^^

It's not the full songs. Just the two snippets that were uploaded on youtube in one file.

I agree.

But as Alec wrote it will not be in the version we get. Luckily.
Can't wait.

When does the single become available to purchase, I know its being unveiled tomorrow on MJ.com as a stream, date I can find for purchasing is 29.11 and thats through HMV.com other sites are saying the 28.11?

Has anyone got full exact details that its available to download / purchase.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I think since the album has come out and we have all heard the whole song, we can close this thread.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back