Hold My Hand Snippet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys!! PM ME and I"ll send it to you! Faster that way!!

GAHHH, it's still Akon on the 2nd verse!!!!!!

But you know what, I don't care that much because Michael's voice sounds so effing beautiful on the first!!! And there are more ad-libs from him too!

They also amp'd up the string sections too. Gave them more melodies to play.

So far the best song I heard in the new album was Much too soon, followed by Another day. I don't really like Hold my hand because Akon is in it. I wish Michael had record it with someone else, much more respectable and up to his standard like say Stevie Wonder or Elton John (Imagine that huh..), but better Akon than 50cent...

I can't stop playing this dang snippet. lol.
HELP. D: :lol:

So far the best song I heard in the new album was Much too soon, followed by Another day. I don't really like Hold my hand because Akon is in it. I wish Michael had record it with someone else, much more respectable and up to his standard like say Stevie Wonder or Elton John (Imagine that huh..), but better Akon than 50cent...

Akon is a very talented artist. The song would not have suit Stevie or Elton at all. It was just right for Akon and Michael. And I don't think this snippet is final, but the Akon and MJ bit at the start is a lot better than Konvict Musik.

They didn't change too much from the old version, but the new version just sounds better..

That "akon and mj" part is awesome!

-Dal

Akon is a very talented artist. The song would not have suit Stevie or Elton at all. It was just right for Akon and Michael. And I don't think this snippet is final, but the Akon and MJ bit at the start is a lot better than Konvict Musik.

OK, let's put our disagreement aside, regarding how talented Akon is. But Akon has a high pitched voice, just like Michael's (of course there is no comparison' regarding voice quality). When you have a duet, at least between to male singers, you need to have strong contrast between the voices of the two performers. See how cool and strong the duets between Michael and Paul sounds or between Michael and Stevie because of the high contrast between the two voices. I really think with someone like Elton' the result of HMH would have been much much more dramatic... Too bad they never got a chance to collaborate.

Again, you guys, if you want it...PM me....I don't wanna keep going back through the thread to see who wants it...But a bunch of people have it anyways now....

Do you mind PM'ing me someone? I would really appreciate that!

Thank you! Love and light.

its on youtube guys, just type "michael jackson hold my hand" then search options for "today"

I don't know anything about Akon at all, but I think he sounds awesome with Michael in this song. Their voices work really well together. Michael's voice sounds light and happy, like he had a great time working with Akon and recording this song. I love it.

Can someone PM me with information on where I can find the snippet, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back