Hold My Hand Snippet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth820

Proud Member
Hold My Hand Snippet Only For PM :) i must erase the link because i may have a illegal problems.Sorry guys if you want to hear just PM me ;)

Last edited:
Thanks! :) It sounds like the same version we know of. I thought there was a version with more of Michael's vocals? Oh well, the song is good and it'll do well. Can't wait to hear the rest of it.

I hope that "Konvict" Akon sound isn't throughout the song like it is here. It sounds stupid and distracting. That's what I hate about the music today. The arrogant producers have to "leave their mark" on the song.

Am i the only one who finds this version sounding very different and BETTER? Their seems to be more instruments added, the production sounds different and i like it. I won't be my favorite MJ track.

Thanks! :) It sounds like the same version we know of. I thought there was a version with more of Michael's vocals?
That's just the intro. Also the background strings are different.

What Akon sings at the beginning? "...an angel"

I love the new instrumentation, and I LOVE that it's been changed from "Konvict music" to "Akon and MJ". Thank GOD!!!

That noise all over the song is annoying - I really hope that is NOT a part of the song. But I think not.

And i still hear a Konvict music. - crap.

But ok, that is 1 second of the song.

I really love that song. HMH is pure greatness. And more MJ - better even.

Will that akon sign be played along with the entire song ? SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS SONG !

Thank you so much hun. But we cannot post links to music that is being released here. Only through PMs.

Please :flowers:

Can you erase that link please. :)
Hmmm...what about "2000 Watts" forum then? It's full of snippets of the new songs. :scratch:

I'm not sure about 2000 Watts. There is a mod just for that section so I never really go there. But I will let Gaz know that they are there. Thanks for telling me! :)

I really hope the "konvict" part isn't there throughout the song... but other then that, great! I absolutely love HMH.. I just hope that there will be some added MJ vocals as well... Because these just sound the same as the version we know of.

I am sure, they'll remove this "konvict music" in the final version.
And I love this song. I loved it from the very beginning and am really glad we're gonna have it on album.

The loud noise all over the song is not part of the song I take it ?

Thanks so much for PM :)

'Akon anddd MJ'

so much better than konvict music! :D

ON youtube search

hold my hand from the michael lp - then it's the first one - 1:26 long

I hate It!
That can't be the right version!

The sound is Terrible... it is a fanmade!!!!
The original is in You tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back