History Tour

It’s not really that simple. Again not only do fans have expectations there are pple who Michael took care of. Not to mention coming off a big settlement, a new father and other business ventures, also paying the pple he employs including lawyers and who knows what else.
I'm not saying he didn't need the money. I'm saying you owe your fans the respect. How somebody pays their bills is a different concern. Again, the bottom line is that if you can't do something, then you don't do it.

Imagine if MJ's job was throwing knives at a circus. If he went blind, then he literally would not be able to do that job. It doesn't matter How long he's been doing that job, and it doesn't matter how much people want to see him do it. He simply can't.

Everyone knows that touring is where the money is. And it’s a great way to connect with the fans.
If you can't deliver quality of performance, it's basically taking advantage of people.

But again…you do what for a living? Exactly.
Huh? What do I do for a living? I'm single-handedly responsible for approx 1.5% of the world's electricity. You wouldn't be able to charge your phone or cook your dinner without me. You're welcome. 😀

But you know what? If I develop dementia then I won't be able to do my job any more, so I'll have no choice but to stop. And like any responsible adult, my plan is to get enough money to retire before that happens.

Again, you dodged my question, so I ask you again. Do you think Oasis are going to mime on their comeback?

Now you are juts trolling.
Is "trolling" a new word for balanced and objective conversation? Or is it just a way to dismiss those who have an opinion you don't agree with?

You cant even be bothered to read the archives of this forum to back up your claims.
Why would I want to read the archives or "back up my claims"? None of that matters. I'm talking about principles and respect.

This forum and the fan community went into meltdown in June 2009
Meh. Sounds like spoiled brats having a temper tantrum.

In the Aerosmith case, as well as many others, people respect those artists even more for knowing when to call it a day.

Nobody wants an artist to develop a bad reputation.

Your constant claims about Michael are baseless and false.
Please understand, none of this is a specific or personal attack on MJ. It's just basic facts that apply to anybody in any profession that involves physical performance.

Michael Jordan is not able to continue playing basketball professionally. It is simply no longer a career option. That's why he has a sports clothing brand and a restaurant chain.

Mike Tyson is not able to continue being the heavyweight world champion, that's why he has his farming business.

David Coulthard is not able to continue being a racing driver, that's why he owns hotels and is a commentator on the TV.

You see?

Good Gravy, no I dont swearing see! I lived it I experienced it, in real time, in real life, and in the fan communities. You have no swearing clue, you swearing moran. You are trying to invalidate MY first hand experiences, the real Michael and the history of the website you are currently posting on. twatting twat twat twat twat

The Victory tour was not the Thriller tour as Thriller wasn’t performed nor was it the actual Victory tour as no song of the album was performed. It is the only tour in history that isn’t promoting the album that was supposed to be promoted. It’s a mindfuck!

Nothing lackluster about my argument. Maybe comprehension is where you lack. Its easy to say what someone should have done when you’re not in their position or feel what they feel on a regular basis. You can't give a damn near 3hr show and take it around the world after performing hundreds of shows and you probably havent even faced 1/4 of the things Michael has. He had to work and he went to work. He did what HE FELT he had to do. Thats the end of it. Who are you or anyone else to tell someone when to do their job?
rationality at its best this is everyone,nonetheless..
darn it,people like you are fascinating,really-

I'm not saying he didn't need the money. I'm saying you owe your fans the respect. How somebody pays their bills is a different concern. Again, the bottom line is that if you can't do something, then you don't do it.

Imagine if MJ's job was throwing knives at a circus. If he went blind, then he literally would not be able to do that job. It doesn't matter How long he's been doing that job, and it doesn't matter how much people want to see him do it. He simply can't.

If you can't deliver quality of performance, it's basically taking advantage of people.

Huh? What do I do for a living? I'm single-handedly responsible for approx 1.5% of the world's electricity. You wouldn't be able to charge your phone or cook your dinner without me. You're welcome. 😀

But you know what? If I develop dementia then I won't be able to do my job any more, so I'll have no choice but to stop. And like any responsible adult, my plan is to get enough money to retire before that happens.

Again, you dodged my question, so I ask you again. Do you think Oasis are going to mime on their comeback?

Is "trolling" a new word for balanced and objective conversation? Or is it just a way to dismiss those who have an opinion you don't agree with?

Why would I want to read the archives or "back up my claims"? None of that matters. I'm talking about principles and respect.

Meh. Sounds like spoiled brats having a temper tantrum.

In the Aerosmith case, as well as many others, people respect those artists even more for knowing when to call it a day.

Nobody wants an artist to develop a bad reputation.

Please understand, none of this is a specific or personal attack on MJ. It's just basic facts that apply to anybody in any profession that involves physical performance.

Michael Jordan is not able to continue playing basketball professionally. It is simply no longer a career option. That's why he has a sports clothing brand and a restaurant chain.

Mike Tyson is not able to continue being the heavyweight world champion, that's why he has his farming business.

David Coulthard is not able to continue being a racing driver, that's why he owns hotels and is a commentator o
You’re quite literally comparing apples to oranges. Michael could STILL perform. He wasnt in a wheelchair, or blind, or disabled. He was still capable of getting on stage and entertaining lol. And even when he “sprained” his ankle he still sat in a chair and performed. If theres an alternate solution take it. His was lyp syncin but still performing full out.

And thats awesome, you’re s modern day hero.(seriously). Worry about what you do and how you do it. Stay in your lane.

And forgive me but who the hell is Oasis?

Back