Hard creepy riddle aka the gull thread

^^
thinking-20060614.gif

OMG you killed my poor gull thread:lmao:

OK, so she was in a boat with her father. The boat turned over or sank or something(?) Did her father die at this point? And her...mother? The other person in the boat?

yes the boat sunk...yes her father drowned and yes her mom was the other one in the boat

so they were really hungry and tired, they were searching for food/help when suddenly a gull appeared :shifty:

^ i think the father has died :p

:lmao: leave the damn gull alone

did someone rescue them off the island?

yes at one poin:D
Maybe her suicide's to do with the fact that her father died. The seagull's not really relevant...it's just there to throw us off the scent!

am i right?

partially:D...it all has to do with her father but the gull's important too

I know the answer! :dancing:

me too :dance:

the answer is... :shutup: :p

you two better shut up:she_devil:

omg my :crazy: mom :lmao:

I think we're putting too much importance on the darn seagull! :lmao:

a bit too much...tho it's very important:toofunny:

haha i love this thread, almost more than the appleheads thread! :p

OK, so.

The girl and her mum are on the island, are really hungry, so...the dad's body washes ashore and they cook and eat him?

:bugeyed you are freakishly right

I love it too:wild:

:bugeyed you are freakishly right

I love it too:wild:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Right, so they cook and eat the dad (like a normal person would if they were hungry, clearly) and then...they make a bonfire out of the bones so that they'll be rescued?

I reckon you're just making this up and it isn't a riddle at all! :p

:lmao: no I'm not making this up:nono: and as proof, both naty and fondero know the riddle:p

not quite...

:popout:

Oh no...you still haven´t solved this gull mistery.. :eek:
I´m so totally out of ideas tonight. Where does the gull come in to this story?
:idea: Maybe the girl at the restaurant realized she and her mother could have eaten a gull instead on the island?
:idea: Or maybe while being on the island she thought it was a gull she was eating because she couldn´t see what it really was?

Angelik;3000362 said:

:lmao:

wtf? i thought i answered to Flyaway :eek:

Ill kill my stup connection :bomb:

Anyway Flyaway :D I said i think ur right :wild:

omg...I've just read all this thread and it cracked me up :lmao:.

The girl killed herself because the taste of the seagull she ate ( at the restaurant) was the same like the one she ate on the island? Yes or no?:D

The girl killed herself because the taste of the seagull she ate ( at the restaurant) was the same like the one she ate on the island? Yes or no?:D

:wild: :woohoo: :smarty:

^ omg! That means that she ate her mother at the restaurant??????????????????????????? :bugeyed

FlyAway;3001392 said:
:popout:

Oh no...you still haven´t solved this gull mistery.. :eek:
I´m so totally out of ideas tonight. Where does the gull come in to this story?
:idea: Maybe the girl at the restaurant realized she and her mother could have eaten a gull instead on the island?
:idea: Or maybe while being on the island she thought it was a gull she was eating because she couldn´t see what it really was?

first one no...second one close:D

MJE4ever;3001462 said:

I know it's :crazy: I wish it could go on forever:lmao:

no:p

Angelik;3001699 said:
^ omg! That means that she ate her mother at the restaurant??????????????????????????? :bugeyed

:lmao: no her mom's alive

blue_eyed_belle;3001703 said:
Heck, yeah!! Could be right...who knows! :p

:toofunny: no

ok so let me sum up what you guys know maybe it'll be easyer:D

so her father died in a boat accident...both her and her mother survived but were stranded on an island where because they had nothing to eat they ate her father's body. After being rescued(how much after that is not relevant) the girl went to a restaurant, ordered seagull, took a bite, then threw up and killed herself
* the girl was born blind:D

:toofunny:

@angelik omg your siggy :dropdead:

:lmao: you'd better...and now get out of my gull thread before anything leaks:toofunny:

Back