HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL's LITTLE DARLING DAUGHTER PARIS-MICHAEL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinklEE

Proud Member
I wanna wish Michael's little girl who's gonna be turning 12 tomorrow (April 3, 1998) a very happy birthday. Hopefully you're daddy will be with you from heaven, have fun and continue to be the way ur father would want you to be. We fans love you and ur siblings very much, I know that at least I do :) Have fun it's your day tomorrow :yes:
cinderella_pink_birthday_cake.jpg

Happy-Birthday-Marie.gif

z205221627.gif

I think we were supposed to send her a package like we did with Prince 1 & 2.

It was her birthday around this time last year too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARIS

Dear Paris, you're a very beautiful and very sagacious girl. I wish you all the best, I believe that your Daddy is with you today and remember - he always will be with you. I send you a lot of love.

God Bless You!! We are proud of you!

Paris, happy birthday! Have a wonderful day tomorrow full of joy, laughter and presents! Your Daddy is watching over you and your brothers from Heaven. He is very proud of you! Be happy, precious one! Lots of love to you.

Happy Birthday Paris!!!!! We all love you so very much:) Your daddy michael is so very proud of you:) Stay strong sweetheart:)

Happy Birthday Paris!

You are a beautiful, elegant and bright young lady! You're daddy would be so proud of you. This is your first birthday without your dad but I know he will be with you every second of the day. I hope you're 12th birthday is wonderful. We all love you and your brothers very very much, as much as we love your daddy. God Bless.

With L.O.V.E. always. :heart:

Last edited:
Not quite midnight here but I hope this gorgeous little lady has a wonderful birthday. Your daddy is always with you and will be with his little girl tomorrow. Have an amazing day, we all love you so much xxxxxx

Happy Birthday Paris! You are a very mature and bright young girl and I just know your daddy is really proud of you. Wishing you a wonderful day on your birthday and lots of presents and cake. :)

Happy-Birthday-47.gif

Same birthday as my ex-girlfriend.
icon_eek.gif

Also, she looks older than she really is. Looks more like 14.

Dear Paris,
I hope you have wonderful birthday sweetie! I know its hard but dont ever forget that we all love you and your daddy is watching you from heaven and he will always be with you. have fun sweetheart and we love you!

Happy birthday Paris! :birthday:
Hope you'll have a wonderful day with lots of love :heart: and sunshine!:sun:
Your dad will be smiling down on you from heaven, and he is so proud!! :yes:
Take care sweetie, we love you!! :give_heart: :huggy:

Happy Birthday Paris. Wishing you a lot of love on this special day.

:flowers:

Happy Birthday Beautiful Princess.

May your day be joyous and blessed....and I hope you know your daddy is watching over you to protect you and make sure you're okay.

Happy Birthday sweetie! I hope you have a lovely day, you will always have millions of people around the world who love and care for you.

O/T Gonna move this to news and happenings. :)

It's not the 3rd her yet but I'm gonna say it; Happy 12th Birthday, Paris! You really are becoming a beautiful young lady. I'm sure your amazing father is watching over you from Heaven and is super proud of you! Just remember he's still with you in your heart. Keep your chin up, sweetie! Wishing you a wonderful birthday and enjoy eating cake and getting presents. We fans love you!!!

Dear Paris, I'm wishing you all the best in this world! Be happy and let hardships keep away from you. Remember, your Daddy is always walking beside you! :) Hug you and love you, sweetie!

07f6a195bb974584

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS PARIS!:wub:

I wish for you a day filled with happiness and joy and even though your daddy is no longer with you, he will always be with you in spirit.:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back