HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL's BABY BOY BLANKET!!! - please don't merge this mods-

Happy Birthday to Daddy's lil doppleganger. Take in all the love affection and blessings being poured over you today even from those of us you can't see. You are loved and adored. If you remember to sit still in silence now and then, you will feel your Daddy's presence and know he's watching from above and right by your side. He is spirit so he can be anywhere. Happy birthday beautiful, beautiful boy!

da179286beacb1f6b68e7885ef8d1ca8.gif

images%5Cproducts%5CHappy_Birthday_Cake.jpg.jpg

alvin_happy_birthday.gif

Aww How come Blanket's bday thread isn't on the main page like big bro Prince had last week? :( This is prolly the first time we've actually been able to have a thread for him and it's hidden in a part of the board you have to log in to see. Not fair that the "baby" ALWAYS gets the short end of the stick. :p

Anyhoo... my short, sweet and corny poem for the birthday boy. :D

Here's to Michael's Littlest Man
Whose always got a toy in his hand.
Don't mess with him cuz he'll give you a stare
If you don't come with peace, tender love and care.
With super long hair almost down to his waist
Today he's turning Super Number EIGHT!

May God bless and protect you on this special day, Blanket! And may a very special angel surround you and comfort you "to Infinity and Beyond!" :heart:

blanketbday2010.png

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Blanket. You rock! :D Hope you're having lots of fun and bouncing around the place as usual! :lol:
Much love to you from all the fans. Stay strong little one.

Aww How come Blanket's bday thread isn't on the main page like big bro Prince had last week? :( This is prolly the first time we've actually been able to have a thread for him and it's hidden in a part of the board you have to log in to see. Not fair that the "baby" ALWAYS gets the short end of the stick. :p

Anyhoo... my short, sweet and corny poem for the birthday boy. :D

Here's to Michael's Littlest Man
Whose always got a toy in his hand.
Don't mess with him cuz he'll give you a stare
If you don't come with peace, tender love and care.
With super long hair almost down to his waist
Today he's turning Super Number EIGHT!

God bless you and protection you on this special day, Blanket! May a very special angel surround you and comfort you "to Infinity and Beyond!" :heart:

blanketbday2010.png
Is this is the cake Blankets getting for his birthday? Or did u just add his name in photoshop? Thanks :)

Ran across this on the MJJNews Twitter page! :heart:

028__ch__Dad__I_knew..._I_knew_you_would_come_back.jpg

Awwww, how very, very sweet.

Rockstar, great utube link you done posting on the other page. It was so much fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the little prince, since his bro is all big and grown up now :cheeky:. May the good Lord bless them, their wonderful sister and the entire Jackson family, now and always.

HappyBirthday51.gif

Happy Birthday Prince! May God bless you and fill you days with happiness.

Is this is the cake Blankets getting for his birthday? Or did u just add his name in photoshop? Thanks :)

These are not cakes that are being sent to anyone. It's just a bday greeting/picture. :) I take photos of REAL cakes and alter them with the name of whoever bday it is. I don't use photoshop tho. That's way too technologically advanced for me. lol

Happy birthday little one!God bless You today and always.Love you.HUGS

These are not cakes that are being sent to anyone. It's just a bday greeting/picture. :) I take photos of REAL cakes and alter them with the name of whoever bday it is. I don't use photoshop tho. That's way too technologically advanced for me. lol
Lol, thanks for clearing this up for me, u know I'm a bit confused about this since the cake pic u posted in Prince's bday thread lol

................:wub::D:wub:Happy Birthday,sweety!!!:D:wub::D

Back