HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL's BABY BOY BLANKET!!! - please don't merge this mods-

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Woo hoo have an amazing birthday lil Prince Michael II aka Blanket.:yes:

Hip hip hooray!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Mickey-Mouse-Happy-Birthday.gif

a2eba94aae0a70c53bf31c266a80b0b2.gif

98e75c65a9c3b150fce32f00f50a67c1.gif

0_happy_birthday_winnie_the_pooh.gif

Happy Birthday gorgeous Baby.......u r tooo cute for words............

We love you too much.

Hope u have a fun-filled FUN DAY

Pooh=Daddy
Teeger=Prince
Eeyore=Paris
Piglet=Blanket

All having one great big hugz

Happy Birthday Blanket, you little prince. Daddy is with you always and he will always love you. May your hopes and dreams always come true. I hope you have an amazing birthday. You're getting so big! Remember, stay strong. You are beautiful and we love you. :heart:

Happy birthday sweety. You are such a beautiful baby boy. Remember that your father is watching you and taking care of you and your siblings from heaven, he will always be there guarding you.

God bless you little angel, i love you. Happy birthday blanket.XOXO

Happy Birthday, Little Prince aka. Blanket :kiss: May all your dreams come true and grow up for as great Man as your Daddy. Have a wonderful Birthday and remember - we all love you and your siblings -not only more, but most :heart:

Dearest, sweetest,most beautiful Blanket, all of daddy's fan family members from all over the world wish you a truly HAPPY, BLISSFUL, FUN-FILLED birthday:flowers::jump::holiday:!!! We love you forever darling and are so very proud of you and dearest Prince and Paris! Daddy is with you every moment darling, just as he is with all of us and he is sending you all his eternal love and blessings just as we all are doing from all around the globe:flowers:! May God bless you and dearest Prince, Paris, the entire Jackson family and all of daddy's fans all over the world! Have a beautiful, successful, gloroius life sweetheart! We shall always love, honour and admire daddy and together we shall all do him proud!!!
With eternal love and blessings always:flowers: ...

MANY, MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!! :clap::yes:

Happy Birthday Blanket I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope you always know that your daddy is very proud of you and is always up there watching and protecting you.

Happy 8th Birthday Prince Michael II lil' Blanket!!!:angel::wub::punk::wild::tease::tease::wub::D :dancin: :heart::angel:

:heart::shout:have a beautiful blessed day blanket :huggy:
respect and love, sent to you ,

Mario+Cart+theme+birthday+cake.JPG

mario is cool isnt he ! :shout:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
love ya big man,:huggy:

Last edited:
May you have a happy and blessed Birthday today Blanket.:clapping:

And I hope you're Daddy will be there with you in spirit to enjoy the day with you.

Such a cutie!:wub:

Happy 8th Birthday Prince Michael II. I hope you have a great day. We love you!! x

Happy Birthday, Blanket! God bless you and yur siblings.

Back