HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL's BABY BOY BLANKET!!! - please don't merge this mods-

twinklEE

Proud Member
I wanna wish Michael's baby boy a very happy birthday, cute little Blanket is turning 8 -already- tomorrow!!!!

I wish Blanket lots of joy and happiness, and even though it's hard he should remember that he is not alone, he's got his ''mature'' siblings Prince and Paris to take care of him along with grandma and additional relatives.
Though your daddy is not here with you physically Blanket, he is still always with you and your siblings :yes:

We love you - I love you so much!!!!

happy-birthday.gif
51gR0eqaMuL.jpg

C29417.jpg

artebene_servietten_happy_irthday_kids_6735_0.jpg
1008-006-28-1017.gif

HappyBirthday59.jpg

:lol:

Happy birthday Blanket!!! I hope you will have a very happy and fun birthday!!! Your Daddy is always watching over you and proud of you. God bless you! Happy birthday!

happy birthday Blanket! have a lovely day.

Happy Birthday, Blanket!!! I know that your Daddy is watching over you and your siblings. Have a wonderful day together with your family!!! I love you!!!

My dearest Little Blanket... :wub:

I wish that your birthday is filled with joy and love alongside his brothers, family and friends. I hope you have fun too, give much laughter and happiness to win many gifts. :yes:

A big Happy Birthday to you! :holiday: :party: :wild: :wub:

Happy%20Birthday%20pooh.gif

happy_birthday_cupcake.jpg

Bolo+P.jpg

happy birthday blanket wish you all the fun and happiness with your family and friends AND YOUR DADDY GOING TO BE WATCHING OVER YOUR SIBLINGS AND YOURSELF

Happy birthday sweetheart may god bless and continue to watch over you and your brother and sister have an amazing day:huggy:

Happy birtday beautiful Blanket. It's not quite the 21st over here in the UK yet but need to get in on the action. Have an amazing, amazing day and hope you get spoilt rotten :balloons: Your daddy is so proud of you and is always watching out for you, sharing your special day with you. We love you!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday hunny xxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday my darling!!

You have no idea how much I love you! If I could, I would kiss all your pains away!

I know your father is so proud of you and loves you endlessly and is forever watching over you!!! :wub:

Happy birthday Blanket!! I hope you get lots of presents and have a lot of fun with your siblings and relatives! I love you!

Back