Guide to commerative/tribute magazines on MJ [Offical Thread]

Anyone found the magazin called: Wonderful world of Michael Jackson?
i was told i am in it....i can not find it here and all online stores that sell it do not ship to my country

Agnes, you can buy it here.

http://chaos.com/product/wonderful_w...5472_2350.html

It's a little pricey, but if you really want it, it's one of the few places online that sells it! I believe they ship anywhere.

Re: Guide to Commerative/Tribute Magazines on MJ [Official Thread]

Go to their website, and type in "Michael Jackson in his own words" in the search box, and the first result will say "Michael Jackson Commemorative Issue--In His Own Words," and the publisher is Johnson Publishing Company. That's the Ebony tribute. It says that it will be available July 28 (tomorrow). I got the expedited shipping so I should have mine no later than Friday. I can't wait to see it.

Ugggh! I got an e-mail from Barnes and Noble saying that the release date for Ebony has been changed to August 28!!! :mad:

I've been trying to find this thing for almost three weeks now, and now I'm supposed to wait another month? And, they've already charged me for it too, so I can't cancel the order if I find one on the newsstand.

hi :waving:
come into my thread call: i got tribute Magazine of MJ part 2 cause i got two new more tribute magazine :yes: from last night :)

Agnes, you can buy it here.

http://chaos.com/product/wonderful_w...5472_2350.html

It's a little pricey, but if you really want it, it's one of the few places online that sells it! I believe they ship anywhere.

thank you! i have checked they ship to many countries, but not to here Hungary...i can not believe noone ships here, this sucks :(
but thx anyway :)

Ugggh! I got an e-mail from Barnes and Noble saying that the release date for Ebony has been changed to August 28!!! :mad:

I've been trying to find this thing for almost three weeks now, and now I'm supposed to wait another month? And, they've already charged me for it too, so I can't cancel the order if I find one on the newsstand.

thank you! i have checked they ship to many countries, but not to here Hungary...i can not believe noone ships here, this sucks :(
but thx anyway :)

That is VERY strange! They seemed to ship everywhere! I'm sorry :(

a new australian tribute magazine (large size - bigger than a4)

I'm confused as to whether I should get this. I heard about it awhile ago. Is it worth the purchase?

That is VERY strange! They seemed to ship everywhere! I'm sorry :(
yep:(
they only deliver here:
  • Where Do We Deliver - Australia & The World
  • Whomever you are buying for, Chaos.com will deliver most items to any address in the following countries:
  • Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bahamas, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Cook Islands, Denmark, Egypt, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor-Leste, United Kingdom and United States

BN.com charged you already? That's wrong, they should never charge you until they ship something, I'd call and complain about that.

Also I'm in NYC and I found a copy at a newsstand in Grand Central. I'd definitely call BN and see if they can refund you seeing as they haven't shipped anything.

It's okay now; the charge was "pending" on my bank account yesterday when I got the e-mail, and now it's been rescinded. So if I do find a copy today, I'll cancel the order.:)

Awesome. I encourage you to find it if you can.. I said in another thread that it's by far the BEST tribute I've seen. The photos are high quality, some I've never seen before, the articles written are wonderful, they even have bits and pieces of interviews that he did with Ebony over the years and they do not mention anything negative at all.. it's really very well done, totally respectful of him, I really am pleased with it.

Surprisingly I've seen it at a few newsstands, but NOT at barnes and noble... go figure...

Yeah, I couldn't find it at B&N either. They said they had no idea when it would be in. I checked 4 other places in the area and they didn't have it either, so... I don't know when/if I'll be able to get one (I can't order online 'cause I don't have a credit card or paypal). Really hope I'll be able to find it, that's the one I've been waiting for. :pray:

I have been keeping an eye out when travelling this week at the international train stations I have been too, but no Ebony special :(

any ebony pics anyone?

Hmm well this is the cover.. but yah.. I'll try and scan or take photos of the pages when I get the chance.

400_mjackson_ebony_cover_090707.jpg

Anyone have this? It looks printed on newspaper, but I can't tell. Are all the pages b&w? Is it worth the buy?

!BVpOLKwBGk~$(KGrHgoOKkYEjlLmY4pPBKTi2bIz2w~~_1.JPG

YES! it is :)

i got this in the vegas airport on my way home from the memorial, so it may be hard to find now ... but if you can get it off eBay or order directly from USA Today, i say YES! buy it

before i got the Ebony one, I thought this was by far the BEST tribute/memorial/rememberance publication so far.

it gets a little choppy in the "TV" section (the writer is a jackhole) but everything else is well done. very positive.
punk.gif

Anybody ordered the Ebony magazine oversees and received it yet? :(

i got this in the vegas airport on my way home from the memorial, so it may be hard to find now ... but if you can get it off eBay or order directly from USA Today, i say YES! buy it

before i got the Ebony one, I thought this was by far the BEST tribute/memorial/rememberance publication so far.

it gets a little choppy in the "TV" section (the writer is a jackhole) but everything else is well done. very positive.
punk.gif

Thanks for the info!

I also got a copy of Ebony :)

punk.gif

sorry for the strange code msg, VanX

what happened here?

Anybody ordered the Ebony magazine oversees and received it yet? :(

No, I have not recieved anything yet. They did say on the website there was a good 4 - 6 week waiting period due to demand.

I found the Rolling Stone issue at last in Borders yesterday, the pics are great....but they wanted £7.99 for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is like $12!!! :0

How much does this mag cost in the US and Canada? I am wondering whether it would be cheaper to get it from someone overseas, it may be cheaper even with the postage....

Still no Ebony....Borders told me they will definately get it but there is a 3 week delay because of importing it.

Back