Grace Rwaramba Official Statement

StephluvsMJ

Proud Member
Statement by Grace Rwaramba Regarding Michael Jackson

The following statement is by Grace Rwaramba:

June 30th, 2009

“Michael Jackson was an exceptional Human Being. He was gifted, deeply compassionate and brought joy to the lives of so many. He loved his family dearly, and above all, his beautiful children.

In addition to being my employer over the past 17 years and entrusting the care of his beloved children to me, he was my dear friend. While our friendship had challenges, as do all friendships, he was loyal to the end. I cherish and honor his memory.

I am shocked, hurt and deeply saddened by recent statements the press has attributed to me, in particular, the outrageous and patently false claim that I “routinely pumped his stomach after he had ingested a dangerous combination of drugs". I don’t even know how to pump a stomach!! In addition, I have never spoken to the Times Online, the original source of the story that has now been picked up worldwide. The statements attributed to me confirm the worst in human tendencies to sensationalize tragedy and smear reputations for profit.

I convey my heartfelt and deepest condolences to Prince, Paris, Blanket and the entire Jackson family. The pain and sorrow I feel over the loss of Michael pales in comparison to what has been taken from them forever.”

- Grace Rwaramba

Source: http://www.intent.com/mallikachopra/blog/statement-grace-rwaramba-regarding-michael-jackson

But her friend confirmed that she talked to Daphne. I'm confused.

Again, THANK YOU. Not that there was ever any doubt. Seriously, what has happened to the media. Every shred of integrity -- poof! gone.

The media make up another story. I am shocked. Bet this will be around page 28 on the papers.

told ya. the interview with barrack was totally seperate was recored b4 mj left.

grace

you do not need to justify yourself

the fans were and always are behind you

I'm not buying it. In my opinion, she may have sold her story to the tabloid for the MONEY and then realized her name was on the story....

I do NOT trust her.

I wish those on MJ's side when repsonding to rumors, would be more hardcore about it. Comapared to how the detractors put out their negative stories, the way they are about it just seems so blah and wimpy. It's like, that's it?

I had no doubt that the story was false. It's really nice of her to say this straight.

That was a relief.
I hope we all just stop speculating, and wait for the official reports.
God knows there has never been a person told so many lies about as Michael. I do not for a second think his death will change this.
And for the sake of his children, let us not buy the lies.

Statement by Grace Rwaramba Regarding Michael Jackson

The following statement is by Grace Rwaramba:

June 30th, 2009

“Michael Jackson was an exceptional Human Being. He was gifted, deeply compassionate and brought joy to the lives of so many. He loved his family dearly, and above all, his beautiful children.

In addition to being my employer over the past 17 years and entrusting the care of his beloved children to me, he was my dear friend. While our friendship had challenges, as do all friendships, he was loyal to the end. I cherish and honor his memory.

I am shocked, hurt and deeply saddened by recent statements the press has attributed to me, in particular, the outrageous and patently false claim that I “routinely pumped his stomach after he had ingested a dangerous combination of drugs". I don’t even know how to pump a stomach!! In addition, I have never spoken to the Times Online, the original source of the story that has now been picked up worldwide. The statements attributed to me confirm the worst in human tendencies to sensationalize tragedy and smear reputations for profit.

I convey my heartfelt and deepest condolences to Prince, Paris, Blanket and the entire Jackson family. The pain and sorrow I feel over the loss of Michael pales in comparison to what has been taken from them forever.”

- Grace Rwaramba

Source: http://www.intent.com/mallikachopra/blog/statement-grace-rwaramba-regarding-michael-jackson

I TOLD YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't believe that story for a nanosecond.

Grace can SAVE IT. This was her interview before Michael died and she KNOWS IT. Sure she didn't speak to the Times or whatever, but she spoke to Daphne Barak and her own friend confirms it. Her statement is flimsy and vague. What she should have said was,

"I did not make any of the comments attributed to me by the Times and I will be pursuing civil litigation afford to me by libel/slander laws."

She shot off at the mouth to Daphne and Daphne SOLD the story to the times with proof because it was recorded. The fact that she was disgruntled and spoke to Daphne in and of itself is foul. If you guys fall for it, the boo boo the fool on you. Cast your minds back to when Dieter & the rest did the same thing. Many of you can't and won't forgive them and now Grace did the same. Whether or not it was before Michael's death is irrelevant.

Grace is only denying parts of the interview (the stomach pumping, drugs) but what about the rest? What if Michael were alive and he had read that? Would you all be so easy to dismiss it then?

So you all can give Grace a pass but I'm not. Her intent was to slam Michael and she did so with Daphne Barak.

^ I completely agree with you Trish. She betrayed him probably out of bitterness and now she's trying to save face. :angry:

She did that interview, note she is only commenting on the 'pumping stomache' thing not being said by her, what about the rest?. I liked Grace, but once again the people around MJ are so easy to filp on him its not even funny.

Her conscience is pricking her now that MJ is gone. Only reason for this statement.

R.I.P. Mike

unless theres audio of her interview with barrack then how do we know what she said

What! You guys she DID make the statement! She made it before his death!!!!! The only part of the statement she DIDN'T make was about the stomach pumping. She hasn't (nor her friend) denied anything else.

I don't believe it.... you guys are just glossing over the fact that she was disgruntled and slammed Michael to Daphne Barak before his death. The article was going to come out during the o2 concert series but when he died, Daphne got a couple of more after death statements from Grace, added and embellished the statements and sold it.

unless theres audio of her interview with barrack then how do we know what she said

There was a video of part of the interview shown on Geraldo the other night when Raymone Bain was a guest and she was completely shocked when she saw it.

Back