GHOST OF MICHAEL JACKSON??? look...

yes I've seen it yesterday on cnn, I really don't know if they could have faked this.
it's quite disturbing cause if you look closely, we can even see his hat !

OH MY GOD!!

You're right something's there!

But I'm trying to figure out if someone walking from the side of the room would make that shadow.. there's a window there right?

that could be the one with the camera or the other guy.. its a very long shadow..

OMG People will believe anything. You see what you wanna see.

Its clearly someone probably a CNN crew member walking past lights on the left of the hallway. Anyone who has worked with lighting knows that thats all this is.

this ghost story and the 777number story combined lol
i understand know why people wanna believe in god and everything.
i really do. it is comfortive and i like the thought :(

doesn't look like a shadow OR a ghost to me, kind of looks manufactured, like some sorta b grade movie...weird stuff...

wow you guys don't miss a thing!!!!!!

is there another video of this from another source? how clear is in on the CNN website? I don't believe in things such as these but MJ always had me in wonderment..so I would not put it out of question. Cause that seems to be a regular upload and no one would do anything to it. Interesting.

is there another video of this from another source? how clear is in on the CNN website? I don't believe in things such as these but MJ always had me in wonderment..so I would not put it out of question. Cause that seems to be a regular upload and no one would do anything to it. Interesting.

It's definitely not edited. People saw it when it aired live.. I'm downloading TSCM's file because apparently in good quality, you can see it wearing a hat with long hair :mello:

I'm not sure if it's a ghost, but I don't know how someone walking on the side could make that kind of shadow..

why would be a ghost wearing a hat???? i know everyone needs to feel his presence but... i dont believe its a ghost.

wow kinda crazy, but you know guys, wether its CNN or not, you can believe and EXPECT everything in this world.

OMG It can't be shadow because there's no shadows from cameraman and reporters... It's strange

Back